Part 1 - (Beavis Angst)

Beavis and Butthead were sat on the couch, as usual, Beavis was focusing on a bug that was crawling on his arm.. and.. Butthead was watching tv, flipping through the channels, trying to find something he found cool. "Hehe, Butthead, look." Beavis chuckled as he turned to look at Butthead, showing him the bug on his arm. Butthead glanced over and he chuckled. "Huhuh, here, let me get that for you." Butthead hummed as he raised his hand, slapping down on Beavis' arm, watching him flinch and yelp slightly from the sting.Beavis' eyes trailed from his arm to Butthead. "Oops, missed." Butthead spat as he slapped down onto Beavis' arm again, where the bug wasn't even there. Beavis yelped slightly once more from the harder slap, noticing the red mark forming. "Enough, asswipe!" Beavis hissed as he turned to hide his arm, Butthead chuckled at his uncomfortability. "Calm down, buttknocker, there was a bug." Butthead replied. Beavis glanced back at him. "There wasn't! You jus-just hit me!" Beavis replied, before he could speak again, Butthead backhanded him across the face, causing Beavis to yelp. "Shut up, buttmunch."

Beavis scowled in pain as he got up from the couch and went to his room, closing the door behind of him. He walked over to his bed, sitting down beside of the magazines he found near the garbage, as well as some paper he scribbled pen on. Beavis glanced at the red mark on his arm, he couldn't think much, but right now, he thought Butthead was a big bunghole.

Butthead soon got up from the couch, waltzing over to Beavis' room door and he spoke up. "Hey, buttmunch.. open the door. Now." Butthead said as he banged on the door with a closed fist. Beavis, stupidly, got up and walked over to the door, opening it. As he did, Butthead slapped him across the face a few times. Beavis yelped with each slap and he tried fighting back, but Butthead prevented it. "Hey, h-hey! Stop it, asswipe!!" Beavis said as his back hit the wall. Butthead chuckled sadistically. "No way, this is cool." He said with a grin, which Beavis despised.

Beavis struggled against his grip, soon he found himself getting bent over and Butthead wrapped his arm around Beavis' waist, the other gripping his hair. Beavis shifted uncontrollably. "Let me go!" Beavis squirmed. Butthead chuckled and laughed as he slammed Beavis' head into the wall. "Shut up, dumbass." Butthead said through chuckles.