Chapter 8

The atmosphere in the room was Heavy. his lustful moans were heard in the room, confined for only Takemichi's ear to hear. Takemichi per se was dazed watching Manjiro drown in the pleasures of fantasy involving himself. the snow-haired man threw his head back in pleasure, while his body twitched under Takamichi's touch; he was losing it.

losing control.

Takemichi's breathing was hazy, he wasn't in his right mind; unable to speak. it was obvious he was being influenced by the atmosphere in their room. this was an act of debauchery.

this wasn't right. yet so tempting.

temptation had always been Takemichi's biggest enemy, and as of now, it's a real pain. Manjiro didn't show signs of stopping till he was satisfied, he seemed starving hungry for more. Takemitchi was lost in his thoughts.

Manjiro's lips brushed against Takemitchi's rosy cheek.

"Pay attention to my cock, won't you? 

Manjiro whispered as he nibbled on Takemitchi's ear.

 Takemichi looked Manjiro in the eyes and shook his head, but the male did not pay attention and stole his lips. the kiss itself was aggressive yet gentle, their lips collided like ocean waves and belonged with each other like the sun and moon.

the longing was living, it was there.  it had always been.

the suppressed feelings of love and pain reawakened within their complicated hearts.

Takemitchi could resist no longer, he couldn't anymore.

his heart broke with the kiss, after so long he felt at peace in Manjiro's affection. Takemitchi closed his eyes as they were imbued with tears that soon fell one after another, staining his reddened cheeks. the two shared a deep kiss, as they burned for one another. Takemitchi had always contradicted these feelings he had for Mikey,  he viewed them as friendship and brotherhood.

He thought it was.

That's why he would die for Mikey, that's why he's willing to suffer if it ensures his happiness.

Because Mikey was his friend.

'friend' — yeah right.

Takemitchi couldn't continue to lie to himself.