26: PROM NIGHT PT II

TZUYU's POV

Tzuyu, I'm going back to Japan

These words kept repeating themselves in my head. As soon as Sana told me, I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I wanted to cry so badly but that's not me. I don't cry. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Tzuyu? It's me Chaeyoung. Can I come in?"

I went to the door and unlocked it letting Chaeyoung in. She immediately came and hugged me but I didn't react. She looked up at me.

"I know how you're feeling Tzu, but it's not her fault. Her aunt came out of surgery and needs to be taken care of and she's the only one who can go-"

"Why her? Does she have no other relatives? I had just started to get close to her Chae and everything fell apart! She came, I fell in love with her and now she's leaving! What the fuck is wrong with people!?"

"Tzuyu calm down okay? She has no other choice! Do you know how sad she is right now? Do you think she likes what is happening? The moment you left her on the dancefloor, she broke down!"

"S-she she what?". I knew about Sana's breakdowns since she had told me in the bathroom. I can't believe I was the reason for one of them. I left Chaeyoung in the bathroom hearing her call my name and ran to the dancefloor. I didn't find her there and, as I searched around, I noticed she was at our table. I couldn't see her but I knew she was there because all the girls were standing in a circle and I could hear Momo saying "Hey, it's okay calm down Sana, please." and Sana crying even harder. She started shaking and I just pushed everyone out of the way to get to her.

"Sana, Sana, shh I'm here everything's going to be okay." I said as I hugged her tight and brushed her hair with my hand. She continued crying and shaking while burying her face in my neck and hugging me back. After a few minutes, she stopped trembling and her tears stopped falling. She broke the hug and looked up at me.

"Tzuyu, I-I'm so s-sorry-"

"No no, it's not your fault. Please let's just enjoy the night and we'll talk about this later. Please just, don't cry, I've told you before." I said and kissed her forehead. Yeah, I was really sad that she was leaving and mad that I hadn't found out earlier but I couldn't bear seeing her cry. She smiled at me and went to the bathroom to fix herself a bit.

"Wow, did you guys know about this? She never told me anything." Mina sighed as she sat on one of the chairs.

"I knew it. She only told me a few days ago though. She made me promise not to tell anyone. I couldn't break my promise, sorry you guys." Momo said and looked down.

"Can we please stop talking about this? Let's talk about it another time." I said as I saw Sana come back from the bathroom.

"So, what do we do?" Sana asked when she came near us.

"Let's eat!"

"MOMO!" we all shouted and laughed.

"Kidding kidding." she said and started laughing with us. We sat at our table and talked about literally everything. The night was beautiful and everyone seemed to have forgotten what Sana said before. I hadn't. I just didn't let it show. I would make the best of the rest of the time I would have with her.

SANA's POV

I had to tell Tzuyu. I thought I ruined the night but it went by even better than it was going before. I don't really know what caused this but I was happy. For those two hours we spent talking and laughing and, of course, eating, I forgot about my aunt, Japan, everything. I liked our talk so much, I didn't want to go. But it was already 1 o'clock and we had to.

"Tzuyu-ah! You'll drive me back right?". She looked at me and smiled. That smile simply made my world stop.

"Yeah, obviously." she replied and nodded towards the empty spot behind her on her bike. "Just, put the helmet on okay?"

"Why are you drunk!? Yah, you can't drive if you're drunk!" I said and slapped her shoulder making her chuckle.

"I'm not drunk, I just want you to be safe.". I knew I blushed when she said that. I was feeling my face heating up. She looked back at me and I wrapped my hands around her waist. She started the engine and we drove around the beautiful Seoul City before heading towards my house. It was really beautiful during the night and the ride with Tzuyu made it extra special. I closed my eyes and let my head rest on her back. Suddenly, I heard her exclaim.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING!? SHIT SHIT SHIT!" she drifted off the rode as she escaped a car that crashed right where we were a while ago. I tightened my grip around her waist.

"Tzuyu what's going on!? TZUYU!" We fell straight onto a shop window. The last thing I felt was specs of glass falling on me and Tzuyu grabbing me and jumping off the bike. Then everything went blank.