❤️ 49 ❤️

Third person pov

Next day
In jikook mansion

Today it's a weekend so jimin and Jungkook are home. Jimin is currently folding his clothing in his shared bedroom with hazel who is sitting on the other edge of the bed chit chatting as usual.

"Hazel don't you have any plans for finding job?" Jimin asked while folding his cloths.

"Oh im sorry jimin, i didn't tell you before. Actually I'm studying for becoming a professional makeup artist and want to set up big beauty parlor in Seoul " hazel answered. Jimin's face beamed in surprise.

"Oh that's really nice. So you know everything about makeup and skincare?"

"Of course i know. If you want to know something just tell me"

"Ohh really then i was thinking of going to parlor but as my schedule was tight i couldn't so can you do facial for me?" Jimin asked. Hazel face sparkled up as she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Come on let's go, i will do facial for you jimin. Come....." Hazel exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay! Okay! Wait let me finish my works"

"No! No! You can do everything after facial. Now come on!!!!!!!" Hazel said and started to drag jimin out.

"Haze wait! At Least let me fold the rest of cloths"

"No no everything can wait" hazel said and dragged jimin out of the room to downstairs.

She made him sit in a leather swivel chair.

"Wait here let me prepare the pack" hazel said.

"Hazel i always prefer natural one so i don't add heavy chemical cosmetic"

"Okay fine" she said and walked away to prepare face pack for jimin.

Jimin sat there in silence and patiently waited for hazel. Suddenly he frowned when he remembered something.

"Where Ms. Shre-ya and Iseul went. It has been 3 three days since i saw them. Where they would have gone. Do they have any other home or what?"

When he was busy thinking, Hazel came there with a bowl of face pack and brush in her hand. Jimin smilled at her and she returned it immediately

"Jimin ready?

"Yeah"

"Okay then just lean on the chair comfortably and close your eyes" she said. Jimin nodded and leaned back before closing his eyes.

Hazel kept the bowl aside and started to cleanse Jimin's face thoroughly before applying the fine paste mixture on Jimin's face who had his eyes closed tightly.

By that time Jungkook entered the mansion gaining the attention from hazel. He looked at her and smiled before looking at jimin who is unaware of his presence. He slowly made his way towards them without averting his gaze from Jimin's face which is now covered with face pack.

Hazel was about to say something but Jungkook signalled her to keep quiet and sat in front of jimin with other chair without making any noise. Hazel understood what he is doing and decided not to announce his presence.

"Jimin don't open your eyes till i say because if the pack got inside your eyes then it will hurt okay?"

"Okay haze"

Hazel hummed and placed a pair of sliced cucumber upon Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin let it dry completely "