Sanemi x Genya

Genya was walking through the halls of the butterfly mansion. He heard yelling in another room. Why would anyone be yelling? It's midnight. He followed the yelling, and it led to a room where Sanemi was cursing. But not at someone or something. He just seemed infuriated about something. Genya peered through the door to see Sanemi throwing things across the room. Shattered glass and scratch marks filled the room. Genya kept watching in horror as he looked past Sanemi to see an injured butterfly girl. Genya sprinted in and immediately shielded the Butterfly girl. " Brother! What are you doing! " Sanemi growled at Genya's sudden yell. " She challenged me.. She told me that she could defeat any demon better than I ever could. apparently, she was part of the demonslayer corps. But chickened out after final selection and became one of Kocho's slaves. "

" They're not slaves! "

Something inside of Sanemi snapped, and he pinned his brother to the wall with his katana to Genya's neck. " Wanna say that again, Genya..? " Genya swallowed hard and shook his head. Sanemi smirked. " Aoi, Out. NOW. " Aoi stumbled out, closing the door behind her. Sanemi's face got close to Genya's. " So you wanna disrespect me now, Huh?.. " Sanemi's hot breath caressed Genya's face. Sanemi moved down to Genya's ear. " You're going to need a punishment for that~.. " Genya swallowed hard and tried to push Sanemi away. " Brother.. M-maybe we can work something o-out..? " Genya tried to avoid Sanemi and make excuses to escape. Sanemi's hand ran up the back of Genya's shirt. Tracing Genya's spine. Genya shuttered with a gasp and immediately clung to his brother's shoulder. Sanemi smirked and began to remove Genya's shirt. " B-brother, what are yo- ahh~ " Sanemi bit Genya's shoulder. Sanemi then proceeded to remove his own shirt. The moonlight traced Sanemi's muscular chest with such accuracy. Lighting up every crevice and curve. Genya blushed at the sight of his brother's chest. He just wanted to gobble it up right there and then. Sanemi lays Genya on the floor and takes his pants off. Sanemi takes his own pants off. Leaving them both just in Boxers. Sanemi began kissing and biting down Genya's body. Teasing him as he went. Genya was biting his lip to avoid any sounds that might make his brother go any further. But then Sanemi took off Genya's underwear and put the tip of Genya's cock into his mouth. Genya gasped lightly as Sanemi started moving his mouth up and down Genya's cock. Genya moaned lightly as Sanemi's mouth engulfed Genya's cock in warmth and wetness. Sanemi began deepthroating Genya. Genya moaned again as his brother increased his pace and roughness. Genya was gripping onto the not so grippy floor with all he had. Sanemi then proceeded to bite down. Genya gasped, and his legs twitched.  Sanemi then licked Genya's length slowly and passionately.  Genya moaned as the rough texture of Sanemi's tongue brushed against his cock.  The tip of Genya's cock was dripping with precum.  Sanemi flipped Genya over onto his chest so his ass was in the air.  He then proceeded to penetrate his brother's ass.  Genya moaned on pain.  " S-slow down~! " Genya winced.  Sanemi covered Genya's mouth. " Shut it.. You'll wake everyone up..~ "  Sanemi grunted in between pants.  He shoved further into Genya's ass, and Genya cried out.  But Sanemi showed no mercy and continued shoving deeper until his full length was inside of Genya.  Genya screeched in pain.  Sanemi smirked and started thrusting his hips forward.  Genya attempted to pull away, but he was no match for his older brother, and just ended up being pulled in closer by his hips.  Sanemi had a tight grip on Genya's hips.  Genya was beginning to grow weaker and weaker with every thrust.  His hips were sore and his asshole was burning from the friction.  He couldn't help but moan as Sanemi slams against his prostate roughly.  Sanemi kept slamming into Genya.  He still showed no mercy whatsoever, and loved hearing his brother's moans. 

And hour later, Genya was just about used up completely.  But Sanemi wasn't finished yet, in fact, no where near.  Genya was starting to feel less pain and more pleasure from his brother.  He was actually start to.. Like it...  Genya was now just lying there and letting his brother do whatever he wanted.  He arched his back as his brother slammed back in harder than before.  The black-haired Slayer moaned loudly, while his brother just kept getting even more aroused by his brother's moans.  He leaned down and licked Genya's neck.  Genya shivered lightly as he felt the rough texture of Sanemi's tongue wipe along his neck.  Genya tried one last time to crawl away, but Sanemi pulled him back.  Genya felt as his leg was brought up onto his brother's shoulder so Sanemi could shove deeper.  Sanemi grabbed Genya's thighs and pulled them closer to his hips.  Genya groaned at the new position.  It would take a while more for Genya to get used to this position. " B.. brother..~ " Genya panted out. " P..please...St..o..ahh~ " Genya's words were soon slurred into moans as Sanemi hit Genya's prostate again. ' Damn.. he's tight..~ '. Sanemi thought as Genya's tight walls got even tighter instinctually, earning a low, long groan from Sanemi.  Genya had never heard his brother make those noises before.  He moaned loudly as his orgasm built up.  Sanemi's orgasm was also starting to build up.  He wanted to force Genya to hold his cum in, but at the same time, didn't want to go in for too much longer to avoid being caught fucking his brother.  He reached down to start stroking Genya.  Genya's eyes rolled into his head and his back arches even more.  Sanemi smirks and does one last powerful thrust.  Sanemi removed his hand just as Genya started dripping with precum.  Sanemi stopped moving for a second, but instead leaned over and licked Genya's nipples, while playing with the other.  Genya moaned lightly as arousal spread through his body.

A few hours later, Sanemi finished up with Genya.  Genya was left there laying limp and weak as Sanemi stood up and fastened his belt as he was already dressed completely. " you did great for me tonight, brother~.. " Sanemi whispered before walking out.  Genya's breath was erratic and uneven.  He tried to reach for his pants, but he could barely move.  he was exhausted out of his mind and he couldn't even breathe straight.  His whole body was sore and tears were flowing from his eyes.  his face was red and he was still sweating like crazy.  He sat up with all of his remaining energy and strength.  He propped himself up against the wall and took a deep breath.  He sat and thought about the actions that had taken place in the past few hours of that night.  he checked the time and it was already 3:00 am.  He sighed and stared at the ceiling.  He just couldn't deny that he had enjoyed himself that night.  Even if it was with his brother...

-1186 words.
( I apologize in advance. )