Out of the blue

"Maybe it's just my bad luck that
I met you again or maybe it's just my fate"

*Knock* *knock*

"Padre, hai chiamato " Alexandro entered the room. (Father you called)

"Sì, ho una missione trova quest'uomo" Alexandro's father said (Yes I have a mission for you find this man)

"You are a monster, how could you like boys!?" Danial's classmates laughed and mocked him. Why do I have to go through this? Why me? Why? Why?

The sound of the alarm woke up Danial. In a rush, he frantically searched for his phone to silence the alarming sound and promptly checked the time. "Seven thirtyyyy!!!!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, Shit I overslept I'm going to miss the morning class, where is Dad? why didn't you wake me up?" he hurriedly got out of bed.

"Dad, where are u"Danial called out to his father and with curiosity, he went downstairs to search for his father but found a note on the table instead that said,

Dear Dane, I won't wake u up as u were fast asleep, I have a business trip today as I told you yesterday so I won't be home today so stay safe and don't stay up late. And also don't! skip meals.
Your Dad~"

Danial recalls his father's words and checks the time again."SEVEN Fortyyy !!?" Danial said in a surprised tone, He quickly changed into a cherry red shirt and denim jeans and dashed out of the door.

Daniel P.O.V

As I strolled along the sidewalk, a nagging feeling told me that I had forgotten something. I looked through my bag to see if I left anything.

"Shit shit shit no!?" I was flabbergasted when I realized I had left my assignment at home.

"I must take the shortcut," I asserted to myself, Even though my father had warned me about this place, it would just be a short trip.

As I began walking back home, I noticed a fancy black car following me. At first, I thought it might be a coincidence, so I walked in a circle to confirm that it wasn't following me.

However, I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right, so I slowed down to let the car pass.

As I slowed down, the car overtook me and I could feel my heart jump back in. My hands were shaking uncontrollably and was scared to even look around if the car was gone.

I took out my pocket knife tied it around my left arm and covered it with my shirt.

And tried calling Lucas (my boyfriend) "Please, please pick up babe" I said in a trembling low voice.

All of a sudden, a heavy rod struck me, blurring my vision but could see some blurry men approaching towards me, causing me to fall to the ground. I could feel the blood dripping down my face. I tried to move on my hands and knees, but a muscular hand pulled me towards him.

"Long time no see, right denial or should I say 'dane'?" That voice sounded so familiar that I knew it was him, but I didn't even want to see that face again.

"Who the fuck are -...?" Before I could finish I fell unconscious in that man's arms.

My head was spinning like crazy and my body felt like it was hit by a car, I opened my eyes and looked around to see nothing but pitch Black room with the old ventilator being the only source of light "W-what the" I mumbled, I realised that my hands were tied behind a chair.

"Need any help, Dani?" a voice said. I looked around and saw a man with ocean-blue hunter eyes reflecting the sunlight and gazing into mine as he was standing against the wall, he had black hair just like the night sky and looked like a literal Greek god with his halfway white button-up shirt that showed an old scar.

"A- Alexandro" I startled.

He shot a mischievous grin, he remarked in a teasing tone, "So you do remember." His words lingered, sending my mind into a whirlwind of questions.

I looked at him with rage in my eyes "Why are you doing this to me, Where you not satisfied after making my high school life a literal living hell for me _"

Before I could finish Alexandro interrupted as he lends over towards me and whispered "Shitty words from a pretty mouth don't suit you" he brushed his fingers through my light-brown hair and tucked my hair behind my ear as he lifted my face."Move Your Hand or else I will bite it off" l exasperatedly said.

Alexandro chuckled as he backed off. "You have changed, haven't you?" He said with direct eye contact "If you were in high school you wouldn't have dared to even say a word against me" he added as a grin crossed his face.

"Oh.. maybe cuz you don't fucking own me," I remarked.

I have to think of a way to escape from this psycho before things get worse for me. I recalled a scandal when he almost killed his friend cuz of a dumb rumour about him not being the biological son of The Lorden (the wealthiest and the most feared clan in the country) and the craziest thing is that friend (who was the son of a well-known lawyer) of had to be hospitalized for a whole freaking year!! And after that scandal, not a single case was filed against him.

I remembered that I had a pocket knife attached to my left arm. Luckily I could take it out without Alexandro noticing. And now the only task left is to distract him, I took an deep breath and started to cut the rope, I looked at him dead in the eye and said

"What do u want from me".

"You know me very well, don't u," Alexandro said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and mumbled
"Just cut to the chase"

He leaned back in his chair and took out a photo. "Know him" He said with a serious tone.

"L-lu-lucas" I startled. He looked irritated as I said his name.

"He hadn't told you about the agreement, had he?"-

"What agreement? " I said in confusion and almost dropped the knife.

"Our corporation has record of Lucas borrowing money and agreeing that if unable to repay the debt, we have the right to hold you as substitute." he crossed his arms

"A substitute?" I said, feeling a surge of confusion and anxiety as the gravity of the situation sank in. Nothing was making sense anymore. I needed to get out of here. I was nearly done with cutting the rope, I glanced around to see if there was any thing that could help me.

"Need any help, Daniel?" he said with a smirk, walking towards me. As he got closer to me i could feel that a feeling of anxiety hitting me.

As he got closer he leaned in towards me and whispered

"Do you mind if I help you untie this rope for u"

"How did u-" I said with my eyes wide open and  still being in a state of shock.

"Did you really expect me to not know while making a face like a scared bunny" he said as he leaned to untie the rope, I was not falling for his manipulation tricks again.

I kicked him hard on his right leg (his weak spot)when him was off-guard and backed out from his reach. I freed myself and pointed the knife towards Alexandro, I know that I could not win against him but I could at least try.

"So you do remember" he said smiling at me.

"I are never getting your hands on me" I confidentially said with a smirk.

"We'ill see" he said.

"We shall" I said in aggreement.

I gazed intimidatingly into his ocean-blue eyes and changed towards him_
                                                    ~To be continued.
________________________________________________________________
Hey pookies what is up?~~

I can't believe I'm finally publishing it and that it is my first novel but definitely not last novel.
I hope you enjoyed the series.
                              Okie bye lovely people see y'all next time~~ (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~