Endless dream

"Hello?....... Is anyone here ? *sobbing* huh who are you? And why are you crying ? "I'm scared *sobbing* " scared?.... Scared of what, there is nothing to be scared off its alright I'll protect you " really?.... " of course I will. As I watch him smiled at me I felt something in my body' something warm something that made me trust him with my life something that made my heart thump every second. I open my eyes and realize it was all just a dream, but this was the 14th time I've dreamnt of the same dream, but I don't really mind as long I get to see him well in my dreams though.

While the clouds covers the sunlight and the shadows emerged over my head I relax my self on top of the hill watching the birds fly by and while the wind blew through my hair. My name is Lara Surcoth im 16 years old and I'm the only child in my family, my mother passed away after I was born, my father looked after ever since he cherished me he treats me like a princess because I know that he loves me very much. When I was born my body was weak very weak they had to keep me in a special area so nothing could harm me, I grew up in a small town called Hilton in America a very peaceful town this is where my mother was raised and where my parents first met.

Everyday at home I sit in my room studying alone; its kinda creepy some times when im all alone, what if I collapsed and die, what if I die from boredom. To be honest I can not do much because of my weak body all I can do is cry in my room wanting to leave this house and travel the world and experience new things..
... But I can't do that I can't do any of those things *sobbing* If I can't travel the world how am I supposed to find him I need him next to me. As I lie on my bed my eyes started to shut slowly into blankness.

"Huh what is this?........ Oh its the same dream again...... Wait something not right, something's missing. I stood there on the cold wooden floor clueless don't know what's happening....... But then I notice what's the problem "he's not coming..... "He's not coming to save me why?......why? Isn't here to protect me.
As I saw a shadow figure lurking behind my other self I felt something cold and emptiness when I saw that shadow I started to scream and tell my other self to run but she can't hear me becausr it was a dream, as I watch her crying and screaming the shadow snatched her out of my sight the last thing I heard was the scream of the little girl echoed through the abandoned building. As I stood in the abandoned building another shadow appeared, but it was him the young boy did eventually came back for me , but why now? He started running towards me and hugged me and told me to crouch down as his warm hand touches the side of my ear and whispered " I'll wait for you until the end of time" and he put his pinky out and said " I promise and cross my heart" I put my pinky around his and we both crossed out heart.

The moment we both smiled I woke up in my bed opening my eyes slowly as the dream fades away I stood up and put hand on my chest where my heart rest and smiled and I whispered silently "I'll wait for you to" the sunlight shines on her face showing her natural skin and her blonde silky hair as she stood there smiling and wondering would she ever reunite with him once again. No matter what she will wait for him.