daddys girl

my mom and my step dad had just left to pick up groceries from target so as usual i was walking downstairs to see what was there to eat. i got hot earlier so i took off my shorts and was only wearing a thong. ofc i was gonna put them back on after but no one was home so i didn't rly care. i get to the kitchen and see there's still pizza in the oven. i bend down and try to get it but that's when i hear someone clearing their throat. i jump and turn around and it's my hot fine ass step dad. i get so embarrassed and try to run upstairs but he calls me back down. i slowly walk back and he says "sit down zoe" i sit ashamed. i try to sit as far away as i can knowing that im still wearing a thong and honestly getting kinda wet. "come here, closer. there's nothing to be ashamed of baby" i obliged. im not even gonna lie i was just thinking about how good he would feel buried deep into my tight little cunt. once i'm close i feel his hand going up and down my thigh and it's harder for me to control myself. "yes daddy? what do you need?" i say trying to get this over with. "well darling i was hoping you'd help daddy out with something" he says as he grips his hard on and starts palming it. this is all i've ever wanted from him. he's so sexy and i always hear mom and him at night. she's always screaming about how big he is. i can't take it and i get on top of him and start grinding harder than i can ever imagine. i start moaning and i hear him taking pleasure too. but then im being flipped over and i feel a strong hand on my throat. i'm soaking at this point. "you thought you were in control baby well not with me. it's daddy's turn now. you understand?" "y-yeUGHHah" i moan. he presses against my neck more and slaps my face "yes what" "yes daddy!!". he rips open my shirt and starts to suck on my tits. he does everything so well. he kisses down my torso and once he gets to my cunt i feel his rough thick finger playing between my folds. "mhmm daddy please". "wet for me already huh baby?" "yes daddy please fuck me rough just touch me please". i was so tired of him teasing me i grabbed his hand and forced one finger in me. "UHNNNHGHHN YESSS" it feels so good. he immediately takes it out and flips me on my stomach. he's mad now i can feel it. "naughty naughty girl. i think you need a punishment don't you think so too?" "no daddy please please i'm sorry just fuck me please" "oh sorry princess that's not gonna work this time" he says as he slaps my cunt. i moan loudly. "count little girl" i count to 20 and im in desperate need for a orgasm. i hear him start to take off his pants and i get excited. "you took those like a good girl. is your tight little cunt ready to be stretched out now. is it ready for daddy now? huh baby?" i just moan. "words slut" "yes daddy i'm ready please please" " please what slut" as he slaps my cunt one more time. " please daddy fuck me!!DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME" i need him so badly. i'm so horny. i feel like i would do anything just to feel him inside of me. it happens so fast but he rips my thong and in the moment im not even mad. He lifts my ass up and forces my face into the couch and shoves his probably 9inch dick deep inside my wet pussy HARD. it feels like a dream and i'm so relieved. he's goes harder and harder and it feels so good i'm moaning like crazy. He pulls my head back up to kiss him and it's so hard to focus and not just cum right away. he reaches over me and starts squeezing and twisting my boobs. "OOO DADDY IM GONNA CUM" i say almost out of breath. "please daddy please let me cum i'll be good" i say. "you'll come when i tell you to come whore and nothing before that" he says. I'm distraught and so so close. "yes yes just like that yes please!!" i'm about to come without daddy's permission. "you like that? you like that slut?!" he starts pounding me harder and you can hear our bodies clashing. this sends me over the edge and i can't hold the orgasm in anymore. i'm shaking like crazy and even louder than before. he takes his dick out of me and i can feel his eyes on me. i feel so empty. i turn around slowly knowing im gonna be in so much trouble. he slaps me in my face and then grips my cheeks and brings my face closer to his. "Who said you can cum!! fucking slut! FUCK NO HOE. i tell you when you can cum. and now you've been a bad girl and bad girls need to be taught lessons " he says and im so scared. He flips me back over and walks me upstairs to my room. it's a good thing i got a queen sized bed. he has something in hands but i cant see until he throws me on the bed. it's rope and a vibrator....i'm soaking wet all over again. he gets on the bed too and starts to tie every one of my limbs to a peice of the bed frame and i look stretched out. he smiles and says "don't be scared now babygirl. it'll be fun..for me at least" i'm shaking at this point i need something down there. "daddy...daddy please. do something i need something pleaseee daddy" he doesn't even respond. i hear the vibrator turn on and it be puts in on my clit. i jump and moan out loud. ughhh it feels so good.  he turns it up until it's at its highest level and it's HIGH. he's going up and down with it then shoving it in my cunt. "tight huh baby?" he says. all i do is moan. i need to cum the feeling is so strong. "DADDY DADDY CAN I CUM PLEASEEE" i say but still no response. "UGHH UHHHHH PLEASE DADDY ILL BE GOOD" "oh yea?" he says. "yes i swear i swear i will be" i respond. "cum whore" " YES YES AHHHH YES UHHHH MMMMMM YESS UGHH" that's the only thing i needed to hear.  once i come down from my high i'm still twitching and the vibrator doesn't stop. it's still going and it almost becomes too much. he sticks it in my pussy and it goes in with ease with how slick it is. and he starts sucking on my clit. i'm going crazy. the moaning gets louder and im shaking crazy and the way his tongue and mouth works tricks is insane. i'm gonna cum. " OOOOO YES YES YESSS" i say as i orgasm shaking more intensely and squirting too. it gets everywhere but still he doesn't stop. it's too much i feel like im gonna pass out. it's too much to feel as good as before. i'm overstimulated. "please daddy it's too much! daddy please!!" i plead. " you're fine. this is your punishment" i'm so tired. "take it like a good girl for daddy. maybe i'll reward you after". It felt like we were going forever and he just didn't stop or care. At some point i passed out it was too much. But it sure did feel good before. I love my daddy.