Long days, longer nights

*Alarm blaring*

      "Ughhh...another day, another migraine."
I get up and get dressed for work when you hear
what sounds like an intruder downstairs. So I rushed my ass downstairs.

   "Who's there??" It's dead silent. "I have a gun you better come out I'm not playing!" After at least 5 more seconds of silence I hear, "Wait! It's just me!" And I see my best friend Aliza coming out of my pantry. "Aliza?? What the fuck are you doing here??" To which she responded with, "SUPRISSEEE!!!"

   She gives me a big hug, "no but seriously what are you doing all the way in LA?" Aliza then says "glad to see you too. I just wanted to see my best friend....and." I look at her confused. "And?" Aliza pulls out two tickets, "I got us concert tickets to see Rihanna!!" I look at her dumbfounded, "you're lying." Aliza smiles widely
"Not even a little." I smile just as wide, wait so when is this thing?" Aliza gets excited, "it's tonight!" My eyes widen.

   "Permission to freak out?" Aliza responds with, "permission granted." We both start screaming in excitement until my alarm goes off again. "Shit shit shit I'm gonna be late for work, I gotta go I love you bye!" Aliza stands there confused, "wait what am I supposed to d- anndd she's gone. Welp time to make myself at home." Aliza lays on the couch and puts on a movie.

                                  *TIME SKIP*

   As I'm waiting for my sister to get out of school I get a call from Aliza. "Hello?" As I pick up the phone. "Y/n, I think someone's in the house." I roll my eyes, "that's not funny Aliza." She whispers back to me. "I am not joking" I hear a big crash. "Shit okay give me 5 minutes I'll be there." Aliza responds scared "that's all the time in the world for me to get murdered" I roll my eyes again. "Just, stay hidden I'm on my way" I pick up Lilly (my sister) and speed home.

                               *Arriving Home*

   "Take Lilly outside really quick." Aliza pulls Lilly outside, "y/n be careful!" She yells in a whisper, I shush her and gesture for them to go outside. As I slowly walk up the stairs I swear I hear my Xbox playing games. I slowly approach the door with my bat in my hand. When I open the door I see a- a man? But... he looks just like me??

                        TO BE CONTINUED...