Welcome(Introduction)

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the introduction of this story. The introduction to the main characters begins here.

Abigail(Cross): Abigail has gotten frustrated from all the Overwrites that have been happening. She hates Chris Hackett(Control) for what he'd done to her friends. Abigail has black hair and purple eyes. She wears a white mask with a black "X" in the corner. She also has access to the Overwrite button. The rest of her body is the same, except her colors are monochrome.

Emma(Stroke): Emma has also had enough...shes tried so many times to stop Chris from overwriting. Even letting Kaitlyn(Mark) and Ryan(Line) train her. Emma has black hair with white streaks. She has red eyes showing her ability to Reset. She wears the same thing as her normal counterpart except its monochrome.

Kaitlyn(Mark): Kaitlyn doesn't know about the Overwrites yet. In the Timeline IV she taught Emma how to summon red determination knives. Kaitlyn has black hair and black irises with white pupils. She wears a grey and white guard uniform with a silver gun slung behind her back.(Same Monochrome style)

Laura(Sign): Laura also doesn't know about the overwrites that are happening. She hates Travis Hacket(Tain) for locking her and Max(Dot) up for seemingly no reason. Laura has white hair with black irises and white pupils. She also wears a white mask with gray goggles on her head.

Nick(Score): Not much is known about Nick, except he is starting to get the hints Abigail has been throwing out about the overwrites and to not trust Chris. Nick has black hair with lighter black streaks in his hair. He wears a light gray guard uniform.

Max(Dot): Not much is known about Max. He's Laura's boyfriend and is currently not infected. He has Black hair and black irises with white pupils.

Dylan(Tick): Not much is known about Dylan except that he's a dumb butt and Kaitlyn makes fun of him and Jacob all the time. He has white hair with black streaks and black irises with white pupils.

Jacob(Zero): Not much is known about Jacob but he did come to help in Timeline IV. He is also pretty stupid. He has light black hair with black irises and white pupils.

Ryan(Line): Ryan is the smart guy who picked up on Abigail's hints that the timeline was overwritten a lot. He was trying to help Abigail find out how to stop Chris until the 5th Overwrite happened and he was made to hate her. Ryan has white hair and black irises with white pupils.

Wow...thats a lot of typing...
But I hope yall enjoy my stories
                            -Lapis