✨2)Biology🧪✨

Short chapter!⚠️✨

Kai's POV-
I enjoy this period because I just learned about their side of the American revolution War!Some parts are off but I think it's enjoyable!I have talked to Nico a few times and Cooper as well.I kept finding Cooper staring at Nico isn't it so cute to find someone so hopelessly Involve?I still can't wait till he confesses.I heard the bell ring and then Mr.Green said goodbye and let us leave.

I heard Nico ask "wanna sit with cooper and I at lunch?" "Sure"I responded.I left for 3rd period which was let's see.....Biology!Oh nice.I went to my locker and put in my code 2..5...1...10..7!I said in my head.I unlocked it and put my History books and notes in and pulled out my Biology book and a different notebook that had Biology written on it.I found my biology class and went in.

I was a few Minutes late because I got lost and soon found out my class was on the other side of the school!

I made my way to the door and knocked on it I heard a 'Come in' so I went in and saw a Women,That had Greenish hair with Purple eyes. "Hi I am Kai I'm new"I said

She said "Welcome Kai nice to meet you and you may sit in the back next to Jackson,Rodriguez!"I did as she told me to and sat next to a tall male that had jet black hair and Turquoise eyes.

He looked really handsome. I wonder if he does any sports?I knew I liked guys for a while and I understand why anyone would like him he's really hot and se-I should pay attention to the lesson.I clear my mind about the se-handsome man right next to me and start to make notes.I ended up taking 2 or 3 pages of notes.

Jackson's POV-
I was in Biology and I was getting out my notebook and pencil when I heard a knock on the classroom door.

I heard Ms.Spencer say for them to come in.I saw the door open and a shortish boy came in his hair looked like Cotten candy.Light blue on the top and a pink fade in his hair.One green eye and a blue eye.Hm..Heterochromia cool very rare though,But....Cute

"Hi I am Kai I'm new"I heard him say with an British accent.It was a thick accent though.

He was kinda cute.I saw him walking over to me and sat down in the seat next to me.Great now I'm science partners with him for the rest of the year.

I saw him look at me for a few seconds and then went to pay attention to the lesson.I looked at him for a few minutes he was cute,Adorable,And his lips I just want to ki- I should pay attention.

—————————————————-
Hi guys sorry it was short but at least you guys know the love interest now!!Guys Does anyone know what Kai was about to say???

Word count:518