Crushing hard.

At first it was all a joke.

Liam's ELA table always joked that he was zesty.

Whether it was his cackling at jokes, his booty shorts or his taste in music...the table members had always sensed a hint of zest from Liam. You could sense it from miles away, for gods sake!

Willie had even created an entire CER about why Liam was 100% zest. And she hates writing those things.

Elz had even sang an entire song titled "sipping bitter zest" that was literally about Liam's exuberant zest.

J dawg had sent numerous TikTok thirst traps to test Liam's ability to resist the abs of weirdo TikTok 20 years olds who make money out of being creeps.

He usually failed them.

The zest jokes were becoming more real with each day passing.

It was becoming reality.

Ever since Willie had even suggested the idea of Liam having a crush on Kenny, he couldn't get him out of his head...

He wished he could've stayed in band to see Kenny shirtless on the kalahari trip.

But it didn't matter now. It was just Liam watching Kenny from afar...

Liam just wished to know if Kenny same him the same way he did....

Kenny was the star athlete, and Liam was a Lego league legend.

A clear social divide, but Liam would break all barriers to be with his beloved Kenny.

They were in the same homeroom, and Liam would do anything to get Kenny's attention on him, whether it was sitting by him asking if he needed help with math or just laughing at his idiot friends imbecilic jokes.

He would say he had to go to the bathroom whenever he saw Kenny pass in the hall, because he wanted to follow him to the ends of the earth...

Anything was worth it to be close to Kenny for Liam.

But Wednesday, June 5th...

Everything would change for Liam.

Because Kenny had finally started to realize that eyes were on him...

Except this time it wasn't just girls watching him.