🌠 Blessful moments 🌸

It was early morning, and the first rays of sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a warm, golden glow over the room. Sanskar stirred from his sleep, reaching out instinctively for Swara, only to find the space beside him empty. A slight frown creased his forehead as he blinked his eyes open, adjusting to the soft morning light. He sat up slowly, his eyes scanning the room for any sign of her.

The room was quiet except for the faint sounds of the bustling morning outside. His gaze swept over the intricately decorated space, adorned with memories of their new life together. Just then, the bathroom door creaked open, and there she was.

Swara stepped out, looking ethereal in a golden-red saree that clung to her curves in all the right places. The saree's rich fabric shimmered in the light, contrasting beautifully with her smooth,  skin. She wore a strapless blouse that showcased her graceful shoulders and collarbones. Her hair, still wet from the shower, cascaded down her back in loose waves, glistening like a cascade of dark silk.

Her face was fresh and glowing, her eyes sparkling with the warmth of love and the promise of a new day. The sindoor in her middle parting stood out vividly, a bright mark of their union. Around her neck, the mangalsutra rested, its sacred beads a symbol of their eternal bond. The soft tinkling of her anklets accompanied her every step, a melodic reminder of her presence.

Sanskar's breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of her. His eyes traveled from the top of her head, adorned with sindoor, down to her beautiful eyes that held a mix of shyness and confidence. They traced the curve of her cheeks, the fullness of her lips, and the graceful line of her neck. His gaze lingered on the mangalsutra, a powerful emblem of their marriage, before moving down to admire the way the saree hugged her waist and hips. Each movement she made, each sway of her hips, seemed to cast a spell over him.

Overcome with a surge of emotion, Sanskar silently slipped out of bed and approached her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, pulling her close. Swara gasped softly, a shiver running through her as she felt the warmth of his body against hers. He buried his face in her wet hair, inhaling the fresh, floral scent that mingled with her natural fragrance.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," he murmured against her ear, his voice husky with emotion. Swara's heart fluttered at his words, her skin tingling where his breath touched.

Sanskar's hands began to explore, tracing the contours of her body through the fabric of the saree. He could feel the smoothness of her skin, the firmness of her muscles, and the gentle rise and fall of her breathing. His fingers caressed her bare shoulders, moving down her arms before resting on her hips. He held her firmly yet gently, his touch both possessive and tender.

Swara leaned back into him, her own hands coming up to rest on his. She felt safe and cherished in his embrace, the warmth of his body grounding her. Sanskar's lips found the curve of her neck, and he began to place slow, lingering kisses along her skin. Each kiss sent a wave of warmth through her, and she couldn't help the soft sigh that escaped her lips.

"Sanskar," she whispered, her voice a breathy mix of affection and longing.

He smiled against her neck, his kisses growing more tender. "I love hearing you say my name like that," he said, his lips brushing against her skin with each word. His hands roamed more freely now, slipping under the edge of her saree to feel the soft skin of her waist.

Swara's body responded to his touch, arching slightly to press closer to him. She could feel the intensity of his emotions, matching her own. She turned her head slightly, catching his gaze with hers. The look in his eyes was one of pure adoration and passion, making her heart swell with love.

"Sanskar," she repeated, this time with a hint of teasing. "We have the whole day ahead of us. We can't just stay here like this."

"Who says we can't?" he countered, his voice playful but with an edge of seriousness. "This is our time, Swara. Our moment."