wear it get crazy

So Vaughn like u went on a drill wit me while u was pregnant wit my kid u tweaking she say I'm cool I'm not hurt he say u could have been I say so if I wasn't pregnant u didn't care if I got hurt he said it's not like dat she said it sound like it's like that she don't talk to him and go to sleep it's 4:00 in  the morning somebody bang on da door she vaughn somebody at the door he get up Kam hear arguing and then a loud crash Kam walk in it's Kayvaughn in there wrestling around on the floor with miyah brother Kam say wtf miyah standing at the door watching them she run up on me she say whats up she say I'm not fighting u pregnant wit his baby miyah gon say u got caught up too she say dats his baby dats cam baby she say how u know dat not kam baby because shr wasent fucking kam at the time I got pregnant fuck they start fighting kam grab Vaughn because she see his gun Kam say don't do nothing stupid he say y'all both need to get tf out miyah say im pregnant wit yo baby i say how u know he said u was fucking cameron she say ok and it could be urs just saying bet couple months later tae tryin talk to cam he say we gon have to kill kambrielle and Vaughn ass they know too much and I think them who broke in my house he say nah that could be the momma of my kid I can't do it we gon think sumn now little dis they know kambrielle brothers was standing right there but he left soon ass possible tbc..