Information about book

Endeavor is a good father, the Todoroki family is happy and healthy. Rei is a Pro hero and Touya is a Underground Pro hero. Dabi is his hero Name but he is not a villain.

Todoroki Family Positions

Enji Todoroki-  Pro hero Endeavor
Rei Todoroki- Pro hero Blizzard
Touya Todoroki- Underground Pro hero Dabi
Fuyumi Todoroki- Elementary school teacher
Natsuo Todoroki- College for a doctor
Shoto Todoroki- Hero in Training 
Frost Fire

Koyuki Todoroki- Hero in training IceFrost
Kouri Todoroki- hero in training IceCold
Sayuri Todoroki- elementary school kid
Haku Todoroki- elementary school kid
Yuki Todoroki- elementary school kid

Todoroki Family roles in Family

Enji Todoroki Husband of Rei Todoroki, Father of Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto Todoroki, Grandpa of Koyuki and Kouri Todoroki.

Rei Todoroki Wife of Enji Todoroki, Mother of Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto Todoroki, Grandma of Koyuki and Kouri Todoroki.

Touya Todoroki Son of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki, Older Brother of Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto Todoroki, Uncle of Koyuki and Kouri Todoroki.

Fuyumi Todoroki Daughter of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki, Sister to Touya, Natsuo, and Shoto Todoroki, Mother of Koyuki and Kouri Todoroki.  Adoptive Grandma to Sayuri Todoroki, Grandma of Haku Todoroki and Yuki Todoroki

Natsuo Todoroki Son of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki, Brother of Touya, Fuyumi, and Shoto Todoroki, Uncle of Koyuki and Kouri Todoroki.

Shoto Todoroki Youngest Son of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki, Brother of Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo Todoroki, Uncle of Koyuki and Kouri Todoroki.

Koyuki Todoroki Daughter of Fuyumi Todoroki, Twin Sister of Kouri Todoroki, Grandchild of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki, Niece of Touya, Natsuo, and Shoto Todoroki, Adoptive Mother to Sayuri Todoroki, Mother of Haku Todoroki and Yuki Todoroki.

Kouri Todoroki Son of Fuyumi Todoroki, Twin Brother of Koyuki Todoroki, Grandchild of Enji Todoroki and Rei Todoroki, Nephew of Touya, Natsuo, and Shoto Todoroki, Adoptive Uncle to Sayuri Todoroki, Uncle of Haku and Yuki Todoroki.

Sayuri Todoroki Adopted Daughter of Koyuki Todoroki,  Adoptive Grandchild of Fuyumi Todoroki, Niece of Kouri Todoroki, Adoptive Sister of Haku and Yuki Todoroki.

Haku Todoroki Son of Koyuki Todoroki, Twin Brother of Yuki Todoroki, Adoptive Brother of Sayuri Todoroki, Grandchild of Fuyumi Todoroki, Nephew of Kouri Todoroki

Yuki Todoroki Son of Koyuki Todoroki, Twin Brother of Haku Todoroki, Adoptive Brother of Sayuri Todoroki, Grandchild of Fuyumi Todoroki, Nephew of Kouri Todoroki.

Shoto is 16 and the twins are 15.