Chapter 19

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
Abhiraj was sitting with Daksh thinking the event heppend in his room in the morning. He is really hurt hearing her he thought that she forgive him and give him a chance and now he is thinking that she didn't forgive fully and how can when he did so big mistake.

"What are you thinking abhi?" Daksh asked stuffing his mouth with gulab jamun.

"Nothing" Abhi Said wearing his sunglasses.

"To phir sehra itna utra kiyu hai ? Saira I mean bhabhi se ladai hui hai kiya?" Daksh asked eating his 7th gulab jamun .

"None of your buisness" Abhi Said rudly making Daksh pout .

"Btw meri chor aur teri bata . What is going between you and megha?" Abhiraj asked making Daksh smile hearing Megha's name .

"Yarrr ab tujhse kiya supaw actually I like her" Daksh said smiling shyly at Abhiraj making Abhiraj cringe at his smile.

"From when?" Abhi asked .

"Remember one day we went to a restaurant where we meet Saira bhabhi , Neel and Megha . That time I get mesmerized by her so I thought to flirt with her but when I flirt with her she bit me and said angrily to never flirt with her as she think I am a playboy which is I was . But then we have to leave for USA and I didn't get time to tell her I seriously like her. But now I will confessed my feelings to her"

Daksh said genuinely making abhi smile at his bestfriend .

Daksh is always a outgoing and jolly person unlike abhiraj and Sameer. Sameer is also outspoken but only for his closed ones but with others he is cold and arrogant.

And about Abhi he is cold and arrogant with everyone except his jaana.

"I am happy for you and I hope she accepted your proposal" Abhi said patting his back making daksh nooded.

"Ok ok everyone let's start the haldi ceremony" Saira's mother said gaining everyone's attention.

"But mumma where is saira?" Sameer asked catching Abhiraj's attention.

"This girl . How can she be late in her own brother's haldi" Saira's mother said angrily.

"Its ok aunty mai bulake lati hu" Megha said .

"No need mai aagayi" Saira Said coming towards everyone while Abhiraj's breath hitched looking at the goddess infront of him .

She is wearing a yellow saree with sleevless and backless blouse  looking hot ase hell . Every boy present there is drooling over her making Abhiraj fist his fingers .

"Hayeee kitni piyari lag rahi hai meri beti" Abhiraj's mother said hugging Saira making her shy .

"Haa bhabhi you are looking so beautiful like a angel" Arjun said .

"Yeah you are looking beautiful bhabhi look how our bhaiya is drooling over you" Arush said and everyone look at Abhiraj who is still drooling over Saira making everyone laughed and Saira shy .

"Jiju bas bhi karo sab dekh rahe hai" Yash said breaking Abhiraj's drooling session.

"Aree dekhno do na unko yash ab hamari Saira to unki he hai na" Aliya said bumping her shoulder with Saira.

"Ok ok children stop it now and let's focus on the haldi" Saira's father said seeing his blushing son in law .

Abhiraj sigh in relief when everyone's attention went to the haldi ceremony.

One by one everyone apply haldi on the both groom and bride while Daksh , Arush arjun and yash poured whole haldi on sameer's head making me fully yellow.