James Destroys Everything and Goes To McDonalds with Alex

As James enter the cozy cabin, he immediately starts looking around, checking out everything in the room. His eyes narrow as he examines the luxurious furnishings and decor. Just then, "Welcome, I'm Alex-" "Dude, nobody cares about your damn life story. And why do you look like such a femboy?" James interrupts Alex's introduction with a sneer, eyeing his slim build and neatly styled hair.

"I beg your pardon?" Alex's eyes go wide at James' rude remark. He bristles, clearly offended but trying to maintain his composure. "I am the esteemed head scientist for Task Force X. I've dedicated my life to protecting this planet from alien threats, which is more than I can say for an uncouth brute like yourself." He crosses his arms defiantly, glaring at James.

"Whatever dude, you're just some pointdexter in a lab coat. Real men get shit done with their fists, not their tiny brains." James takes a menacing step towards Alex, balling up his hands into fists. The tension in the room is palpable as the two men face off. "So why don't you make like a tree and fuck off before I rearrange that pretty face of yours?"

Alex puffs out his chest, ready to put James in his place for the disrespect. But before he can get a word out, James snatches up a box of cookies from the table and hurls it straight at Alex "Ahhh!" Alex shrieks, ducking just in time as the box sails over his head and cookies go flying everywhere. "I hate cookies, bitch. I want creme brulee for dessert." James growls, glaring menacingly at Alex.

"O-Okay! I'll let the chef know right away to prepare some creme brulee for you." Alex stammers, straightening his disheveled hair and brushing crumbs off his pristine suit. He takes a step towards the door, hoping to escape the confrontation, when "Nah, I don't want no damn chef making it. You're gonna make the creme brulee yourself. But first, clean up this fucking mess you made with the cookies."

Alex'seyes go wide, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. The great mind of Metropolis, personally making desserts and cleaning up after this philistine? The indignity of it all was almost too much to bear. "You...you can't be serious." He sputters. But one look at the vein pulsing in James' forehead tells you this is no joke. Swallowing hard, Alex gets on his hands and knees and begins gathering up the crumbs and broken cookies. His faced flushes red with shame and anger as he realizes he has no choice but to obey this barbarian's orders. "As you wish..." he grumbles through gritted teeth.

While Alex begrudgingly cleaned up the spilled cookies, James wandered over to the big screen TV mounted on the wall. "Hey check this baby out!" James hollered as he grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels. He landed on a Netflix app but quickly realized it was just the basic free version with limited offerings. "The fuck is this? This TV don't even have no damn Netflix Premium plan! What kinda cheap asshole are you?" Without warning, James lifted the heavy TV off its stand and slammed it violently against the floor, shattering the screen into a hundred pieces.

"Hey! That's my brand new TV!" Alex shouted in dismay, dropping the dustpan and brush as he rushed over to the ruined set. "What the hell is wrong with you man? Why'd you go and break that like an animal?" He glared daggers at James, his slender frame trembling with barely contained rage.

"I told you that piece of shit TV ain't got Netflix premium dude! You're supposed to be all rich and smart, why the fuck you ain't paying for the good shit?" James sneered, brushing shards of broken glass off his shirt. He looked at Alex with a twisted sense of entitlement, like a child throwing a tantrum who didn't get their way. "If I'm stuck in this dump with you, the least you could do is hook me up with some proper entertainment to pass the time." Alex clenched his fists, struggling to maintain his professional composure in the face of such unbelievable destructiveness.