Prologue

"Thank you for your hard work. Here's your reward" said Katheryne, the receptionist of the Adventurer's guild.

I just finished a commission, this time is about fighting an Eye of the storm.

Man, those things were hard to fight, they just flew around, attack you with wind, and I can't even reached them wih my sword. And even paired with my terrible luck, it's a miracle that I even finished that commission.

After I received the commission rewards, I decided to camp out today, with a very calm weather like this, there's no other way to enjoy the day than being in the great outdoors!

After I found a spot in the outskirts or Dawn winery. I found a flat rock that looks comfortable to sit on.

I picked some dried up weeds and leaves, bundled them together and lit them on fire using my Vision.

I also skewed the fowls that I got while exploring and put them near the fire.

The delicious smell of fowl slowly getting cooked lingers in my nose. I'm already drooling just thinking about biting those soft bird meat.

About some time, I picked one and took a bite. And what do you expect, it's so good! I'll make sure to cook some more and bring it home and give it to my dads

Just as I bring out another batch of fowl I heard a sound in the bushes. I picked up my sword, preparing for battle as I remembered that Dawn Winery is proned to slimes and Whopperflowers.

But what snooked up is a head, a human head, to be exact.

A boy came out of the bushes. After I realized that it's not a monster, I slowly put down my weapon.

The boy clad in ragged clothes, his skin pale white but has several scars in his body, including his cheeks. His red eyes glistening and just staring at me.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, then I noticed that he's eyeing the grilled fowl behind me.

His eyes still glistening, blankly staring at the fowl and his mouth drooling. I picked one and pointed it at him.

"Are you hungry? Come, eat with me. Food taste more delicious if you eat it with someone." I offered the fowl with a smile.

With just those few words, I didn't know that I'll get to befriend a unique character like him. Maybe... With him by my side, maybe my moment of being alone in my adventures may end anytime soon.

  This moment just felt like luck has striked me for the first time.