~24~

.
Welcome to my small world of imagination and dreams.

Let's get started lovelies💞

*******************************

Diya's POV

As time flies , I start to get bored , I try to understand their talk but who understands these old men talk.

I could have slept or were doing some work if I was at home.
TOO BORING

As my mind says this , i heard a voice ,Mere bina hi start kardia, wait hi kar lete at least
( Started without me , at least could have waited for me)

I turned to see a man with a bright smile and handsome face . He seems to be in late twenty or early thirty. I can't guess with his look.

Not everyone comes late like you Aarav ji replied with Stern voice but I could sense the friendly relation.

Hero ki entry hamesha late hoti he , that man replied with a loud voice.
( Hero's entry is always late )

And for the second i thought Aaj pakka kalesh ho Jana he.

Hero? Aarav ji chuckles with a smile.

And it was the first time I have seen that type of smile of his. Ofc he smiled a lot but sometimes I feel like it was forced but today it was a genuine one. I wonder who this might be who can take out this type of smile from him.

That person came to hug him but he pushed him .

Are , apne dost se gale nahi lagega kya , that man said with a sad tone.
( At least hug your friend)

But instead of saying anything Aarav ji just rolled his eyes on him .

Let it be , and he  turn his focus on me and continue, and who is this beautiful lady here ,

Rolling his eye he said , that's Diya

Oh , hello Miss Diya , he forwarded his hand from a shake but before I could react i heard him

Mrs Diya Aarav Dutta ,

Possessive huh? , that man said with a smirk and now I get he was just teasing Aarav ji .

Ofc ,Aarav ji smiles with a stern face.

(Are woh genuine wali smile kaha gayi )

Bhabhi ji aap bahat hi khoobsurat he , he complimented me and the heat rushed to my cheek and ear
( Sis-in-law, you are very beautiful)

I forwarded my hand .
As he held my hand , Aarav's hand came to me and jerked the other hand . She is , as he told the person , his hold on my hand tightened but not to that extent that would hurt me. I could sense the jealousy in his tone and I loved it . I want to see more of this so jerked Aarav's hand and held that man's hand in return he glared at me with little shock and little anger and I smiled at him .

Thank you , i said giving a beautiful smile and Aarav Ji's expression was worth seeing .

Maaf kijiyega , iss nacheez ka nam Shivansh Rajwansh  he ,  Mr Shivansh  said with a smile which was genuine this time not like teasing or anything.
( I am sorry and I am Shivansh Rajwansh )

Aur meh iss akdu insaan ke dost se bhi Jana jata hu .
( And I am known as this person's friend too)

Bas , bas. Bahat hua , saying this Aarav ji pulled my hand from Mr Shivansh's hold and helped me to sit in my seat and he sat down beside me.
( Okay okay, it's enough now)