Blurb

It wasn't that they couldn't remember why they were there. It was that sometimes they just really didn't want to.

Bosco and Irene. The two sisters came as a pair. After the two failed to convince a jury that they acted in self-defense against Bosco's angry and raging ex-boyfriend, the two find themselves locked away for the minimum of thirty years. And being in their mid twenties, things really aren't looking the brightest for them. With both of them giving up any hope for a retrial, they're certain the next long years will be slow and agonizing.

Daya Betty. She had been a fraud and a thief since she was a teenager. It's all she ever knew. Growing up with just her older sister to take care of her, she did what she had to do to make sure they got by as best as they could. By some miracle, which was her lawyer, Jasmine, she narrowly avoided the maximum sentence. But now she was stuck paying back a ton of money and the next few years seemed pretty grim.

Luxx Noir London. The young and beautiful model was so used to having everything she wanted, until she got caught up in her boyfriend's business ventures. Now she's facing three years, and she was lucky to only have that. With a shortened sentence thanks to her agreeing to testify against her boyfriend, she knows she got it better than most. The real stress she's dealing with is coming from the fear of her boyfriend's wrath.

Lady Camden and Rosé. Camden was well known online for her self-made business. She knew she was beautiful, and she used that to her advantage. Rosé was the most supportive girlfriend and loved knowing that the girl so many men dreamed about having was hers. They couldn't touch Camden, but she could. And she did. But the cost of looking pretty isn't cheap. And now the two are serving time on theft charges. And prison isn't the best place to keep a relationship steady.

Amanda Tori. She wasn't proud of herself, and she didn't understand why she tried to go through with it. Money talks, and she hated that she fed into that. The plan seemed so easy though, get in, finish the job, take a few things for herself, then leave. Then she'd get paid. But now here she was, serving time because she agreed to play hitwoman. And she regrets her decision every day.

Dawn. Dawn was insane. Her defense team fought so hard for not guilty by reason of insanity. Maybe then she could've gotten the help she needed. Instead, Dawn was sure she wasn't seeing home ever again. Nothing was ever going to be the same again. The scars on her hands proved it. And she'd live with the mental scars for the rest of her life. Sometimes, she wished they had just given her the death sentence.

So many stories, all somehow becoming entwined. They weren't exactly sure who they were anymore, or what would become of themselves in a few years.

But maybe it's each other that they need to help them get through those years.

----

Disclaimer: This fic will contain heavy and touchy subjects. These are NOT supposed to be perfect characters. They are gonna be very flawed and imperfect, but that's what's gonna make them human. If you want happy and good characters this probably won't be the fic for you. But those who do read, I hope you love it <3