★-Info

Okay hello I'm Makoto the name is in debate because I haven't officially chose a name for people to call me^^ so this is a Oc fabnfic! The story line is not the same because it's my universe. There may or may not be a Oc x Cannon I'm not sure yet tho she will have crushes in this story.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
Info now ready....

Name: Makoto Rin

Nicknames: Rin-Chan/Kun/Sama, Mako-chan, Makobro(Kri), Sunny(Childhood name from Deku and Kacchan)

Age in the beginning of the story:14

Age In U. A: 15

Quirk:

Info on her quirk: When she heals there a light that appears on in her hands when she heals and it will spread across the body of the person she is healing and can heal any wounds the only thing she can't heal is death experience wounds

Side effects for the healing: If she over use her quirk the person she healing will pass out for several hours and leave the person paralyzed for some time for Her she will experience Headaches, Stomach ache, Blurry vision and pass out for several hours.

Other part of her quirk: She can make make crystals and shape them into anything she wants she uses the crystals for defence the side effects are that crystals will randomly grow on her skin somewhere and scratch it up and leave a scar on her body.

Height: 5'1

Crush: N/A

Personality: She is often Shy around others but when you get to know her she isn't as that shy and she really nice and happy twords you very often she loves making new friends.

Hero name: Nurse Bunny(Some people call her that fully or call or Nurse or just Bunny)

Gender: Female

sexualities: She's bisexual

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
Lol author back and that's all for her actual information for eight now I might update this a again later on who knows I might even lose interest in this oc and I might quit but underneath will be her outfits and such.
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Her hero costume

Unfortunately I have no drawings of her fan art would be lovely also I'll show the rest of her stuff now