Chapter 1 - The Pre-First Day (Part 1)

***Michael's POV***

The sun slowly rises from it's shadowy pit of nothingness, purging the darkness of night and arising. The bright sun slowly comes up, placing itself in the perfect position to beam straight through my windows. The hotness of the suns rays quickly turn my overnight long AC cooled skin into a deepfried piece of some burnt flesh. The hot sensation is enough to shake my passed out ass awake. I groan loudly as I'm awoken, only getting a few hours of sleep after last night.

***

(Last Night)

"Michael we should totally go to the club!" Zavier (Za-vi-ay) enthusiastically shouted through the speaker of my phone.

"Zavier, we're not even legally allowed to go there." I tell him whilst doing dishes.

"Michael, bud, don't be such a killjoy it'll be fun!"

"Zavier I don't need you driving me into another situation in which the police could potentially get involved."

"God, you're being such a buzzkill, why won't you just come?" Zavier scoffs.

Ugh fine...I guess I could spare the time, "Fine, Zavier, but if the cops get involved I'm going to beat your ass."

"Alright alright, I'll be there in a few minutes." Zavier hangs up.

I sigh, "Why does he want us to go anyway, I have to start the Academy tomorrow." I lay the dishes back down in the sink.

(Later at the club)

"Hey Michael isn't this fun!" Zavier screams as the loudness of the club makes everything barely audible.

"I guess." I groan, I really should've stayed home.

I guess Zavier realizes how uninterested I am, because he grabs my shoulder and whispers in my ear.

"We could go somewhere more private if you want~"

The way he says it is enough to send shivers down my spine. I barely get to answer before he drags me through the crowd of people and outside. The cool breeze against my skin feels nice as the club was so hot, it's really nice to get fresh air after being all cooped up in there. Zavier has his arm around me as we walk down the sidewalk, holding me close almost protectively.

"Y'know it's nice to get some fresh air." He says.

"Yeah, it really is." Zavier stops as we get to his car.

Zavier let's go of me and walks closer to the car, opening up the door to the...backseat? Why would he open the door to there? That's weird... I question no further and instead walk my way into the car, sitting in the left side of the backseat. I grab my seat buckle and Zavier's voice stops me, "That won't be necassary."

Something is very off, first the tone Zavier used at the club, then me sitting in the backseat, and now him not wanting me to use a seatbelt? My suspicion only rises as I watch Zavier also get in the backseat before closing the door, locking the car. Now something is truly up, something doesn't feel right about this.

Zavier moves really close to me, barely an inch away. Suddenly I feel his large and cold hand grab my chin, forcing me to look at him, "How are you feeling~?"

There it is, that odd tone again. What is it?

"O-oh uhh yeah I'm fine." I respond, trying to piece things together.

"Good~" Is the last thing I hear him say before I feel him pull me closer, and suddenly there is no more gap between our faces. I start mentally having a panic attack as I feel Zavier's soft lips directly against mine, a soothing sensation, yet so stressful and confusing at the same time. Zavier doesn't stop, by this point he's full on making out with me, one of his hands around my waist with the other being on the back of my head.