Sent away

Ashlyn looks around as she awakens in her new school, but this is no ordinary school, Ashlyn awakens in a Teen Baby school, used for girls that have problems with their bladder as teenagers. A buzzer beeps and all the girls are expected to head to the media room for an announcement. Ashlyn sits down beside a girl with long blonde hair and freckles. "hi, my name is Belle," she says. "I'm Ashlyn," Ashlyn replies.

Then the principal of the school starts speaking. "Hi girls, my name is Mrs. Hannah and you all have been sent here to help with your bladder issues". Ashlyn looks down, blushing at the floor. "This school is meant for you, it is going to help you learn to embrace your inner baby!" Mrs. Hannah smiles. Ashlyn looks at Belle, weirdly. "There are only three rules here. One, you must wear diapers at all times. Two, if you have an accident you must tell one of the administrators right away, not telling will result in punishment. And three, do not make fun of those who have accidents, as it is natural for babies to have them," Mrs Hannah finishes.

"What? This is crazy?" Ashlyn thinks to herself. After the announcement, Ashlyn, Belle, and two other girls are sent to their room together.