Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

  Tian Mi was grabbed and beaten by her mother, and her private affairs were exposed and talked about in public by her mother. She was almost ashamed.

  Tian Mi's mother was so angry that she lost her mind and her scolding became louder and louder.

  "Your father and I have provided you with good food and drink to go to school. Since last year, both of our salaries have been reduced, but we have never reduced your food intake. This is how you repay us?"

  "What did I tell you before? You just ignored me, didn't you? Did I ever tell you that girls should respect themselves?"

  "Look at what you've done? You're dating someone and living with them! Do you think you deserve the care your father and I have put in to nurturing you?"

  Tian Mi was slapped several times and her face was red.

  She covered her cheek and turned sideways, and soon she also got angry.

  She turned her face away, her eyes red, as if she had suffered some great injustice.

  "I asked you to sacrifice for me? Do you know that your sacrifice makes me feel suffocated?"

  "You have always been like this since I was little, telling me what to do with everything. What I eat, what I wear, whether it's my studies or my friends, you control everything!"

  "When I was in middle school, you peeked at my diary and forced me to admit that I was in a premature relationship. I went to the teacher and asked him to change my seat. Do you know how embarrassed I was at that time? I wanted to jump off the school building so much!"

  "I wanted to live on campus when I was in high school, but you forced me to go to school as a day student! Whenever I got along well with a girl, you would ask me if she was a good student or not, or if she looked good or not."

  "I wanted to go somewhere else for college, and you insisted on keeping me nearby!"

  "I hate you! You raised me, didn't you just want to have a bookworm?"

  It seemed that Tian Mi had kept these words in her heart for too long, and when she spoke them out, she did not care at all about her mother's already shaky body.

  "I just want to fall in love. I like him! He is the only one in the world who loves me without asking for anything in return!"

  Tian Mi's mother shook a few times, and looked at her daughter who treated her as an enemy, and she was overwhelmed with grief.

  "I'm asking for something in return from you? Your father and I have protected you since you were a child and given you the best material conditions we could. In your eyes, we are bad people, bastards who are looking for something in return, right?"

  Tian Mi's mother couldn't hide her disappointment and frustration: "We almost dug out our hearts and livers for you to eat. You said this about your father and me. It's nothing more than your own scandal being exposed. You can't save yourself so you turn around and blame us."

  "We have devoted nearly 20 years to you. You are our only child, and we depend on you for everything. But in the end, you said that the two of us are not as good as your boyfriend whom you have known for less than two years. Tian Mi, you are so heartless."

  Tian Mi was irritated by this conscienceless remark and stiffened her neck: "Whatever you say, I just want to be with Liu Ming."

  Things had come to this point, and Liu Ming, who had been hiding behind others, could no longer hide.