Chapter 11: fluttering

"Mate? He found his mate?" Both Lilly and Jimin were completely shocked.

But they started laughing after Taehyung told them how it happened.

"He's always been stupid" Jimin laughed.

"Yea. But I didn't expect him to be THIS stupid" Tae added between laughters.

"Did he" Lilly asked panting "did he really ask her to marry him?"

Tae nodded and his eyes started watering and he fell down the couch.

They continued laughing until they were all out of breath and Jungkook entered.

He immediately seemed to know what was going on and couldn't help but smile at his Tae dying from laughter.

In view of the past events, the mood of them remained unchanged and they continued laughing and smiling the whole rest of the day.

In the evening, they played truth or dare and drank some soju.

It was the last day of the class trip so they wanted to enjoy it.

              ~

"Why the hell didn't you answer?!"  ***** asked. "I couldn't reach you!"

" you said I should watch them every second"

"Yes. So why didn't you give me an update?!"

"These teenagers are having a class trip right now. It's about four hours with car from here. That's why I couldn't give you that much information. But if my ears are healthy, it must be the last day today"

"Okay fine. So they will come back today?"

"No. They'll leave tomorrow morning"

"Okay. Come back then. We'll make a step" *hangs up*

*whispers to himself* "Finally"

            ~

"I can't believe the trip is already over" Lisa whined sadly as the friends entered the corridor in front of their rooms with their bags in their hands.

"Yea, it feels so short now. Like it was just one or two days" Hobi agreed.

"But hey" all the heads turned to Kai "it was definitely worth it, wasn't it?"

The olders tried to suppress a laugh cuz they all knew that he meant something else.

Meanwhile, Jinjin looked at his friend and smirked.

"Yea tell me. Was it worth it?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

For, what was feeling like the first time in his life, Kai's cheeks seemed to flush red and he looked away, embarrassed.

"Y-yea the.... Uhm..... c-cliff jumping was very nice"

Namjoon let out a chuckle.

"I can't believe he's blushing" he said to Soyeon through their bond.

She chuckled too and nodded lightly.

Soon, all students were gathered outside in front of the hotel entrance and the teachers made sure everybody was there.

Lots of students were laughing together and talking about the wonderful class trip which was, sadly, over now.