✨1✨

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Yes! Go on Fang!" a young boy cheered for his bey as it continued clashing onto another bey, sparks trailing behind the beys as they continued clashing onto each other.

"We can't let him win, Hydra! Venomous Wrath!" another young boy shouted, his Hydra spinning rapidly getting surrounded by greenish glow... It's speed increasing, before it went for a final attack aiming for a burst finish but ending up sending Fang flying out of the stadium.

"Awh man! I aimed for a burst finish!" the kid exclaimed sadly, picking up his bey which was still spinning.

"It's okay! You were great Taiga! I specially didn't expect that coming, I am proud to say you're improving" said the young boy making Taiga give him a small smile.

"Thanks Ren! You were awesome yourself!" he exclaimed making the boy, Ren, smile... They were about to speak some more when they were interrupted by their Senior.

"You kids remind me of my best friend, Valt Aoi... We used to often practice Beyblading together here like you both do now, I miss those days" he sighed, but smiling he ruffled the kids' hair before Ren asked, more likely screamed making Taiga and their Senior wince and cover their ears.

"YOU MEAN THE GREAT VALT AOI!!!"
He screamed, wincing when, *Thump* his head got smacked. Looking at his best friend, he rubbed his head "Why?" he asked.

"Stupid, no need to scream... We are basically being supervised by The Shu Kurenai himself!" he exclaimed, so done with his best friend and looked at Shu who had a little sweat drop looking at the two, slightly amused as Ren reminded him of Valt.

"Speaking of him, where is he now?" Taiga asked getting Shu's attention, waiting for his reply.

"Well, he's been busy with BC Sol in Spain... He's also a trainer as well as a Beyblader like me" he said, his voice kind of coming as distant, like reminiscing some memories, pleasant yet embarrassing, before he snapped out of it and looked at young teens in front of him as they practiced.

Shu's P.O.V.

I miss beyblading with him, I miss going to School with him, his rants, him shouting whenever he goes overly excited, talking to him, playing with him, hanging out in our free times. Overall, I miss him... Idk how he's doing these days, before we at least used to text each other daily, but ever since I became the new owner of Raging Bulls and Valt becoming the trainer alongside running BC Sol with Kris, Wakiya joined Sun Bat United, Daigo joining AS Gallus, Ken joining Team Beasts and Rantaro as a coach for the Twins Team The Comets. We have all been real busy, I sighed and laid back down, when 2 pairs of legs approached where I was laying, looking up I saw Taiga and Ren, one looking pissed and the other slightly sad although he did tried hiding it.

Third Person's P.O.V.

He sighed, sitting up. Slightly smiling he decided to ask.

"What is it?" he asked looking at the two simultaneously. Not getting any answer, he probed again, this time Taiga, the pissed one, replied.

"Nothing! Just he's being stupid!" he exclaimed making Shu sigh, as he decided to ask Ren.

"What is it, Ren? Why is your best friend so pissed?" looking at the best friend duo like this, was no less than a puzzlement for him. Ever since he bumped into the young teens, he noticed how they both had a strong bond and were almost inseparable, it had subtly reminded him of his and Valt's initial days, when they both also used to be inseparable too, making him miss his best friend more. But pushing those thoughts aside, he looked at Ren waiting for him to answer.

"Well, you do know how much I want to join Raging Bulls and Taiga, BC Sol, right?" he asked, earning a nod from Shu, taking it as a cue, he decided to continue "I just asked him to promise me, no matter what we won't ever replace each other as best friends, even if we are far from each other. And will return as each other's best rivals and that he should also never over pressure himself ever so-" he was cut off by Taiga who then spoke

"This is why I got pissed, he gets real fussy even if it's just a scratch! This about him can get real annoying! To become each other's best rivals we need to be at that level and have to go through the necessary training and practice sessions, so this is unavoidable." now this did snap something in him, but he decided to be patient, after all they were just teens.

"I understand where it is coming from" he said as he asked the two to sit beside him, then looking at Taiga, he continued. "I know how you feel, about him being fussy, he isn't wrong about over working or over pressurising yourself either. My personal experience, wanting to become strongest blader in this world is great, but treasuring friendships is more important. I won't lecture you, since it will be your decision overall since I can only guide you, towards the right path, I had almost ended up losing my best friend too, I am glad he never gave up on me. Anyway-" he was about to say further, when

"SHU!!!" looking ahead they saw---

T.B.C.

So hey all! Idk how this story is, this is still 1st Part of the story so I can't really say how it will go... But I will try to improve, I ain't that familiar with Beyblades and all... My friend asked me to make a Yaoi Fanfic based on Beyblade Burst series, ofc I own nothing except for my OCs and the storyline, this story will have nothing to do with original series except for the timeline for this series will be after Quadstrike series, also I will be making few changes in the story... If there are any mistakes, please feel free to correct my mistakes.. Also the updates will be random and slow since I have my finals just a week ahead I will be focusing more on them and will update whenever I have time... I am also sorry if there are any punctuation errors.. Since the whole plot isn't prepared yet and I am going with the flow I can't say how many parts will be there in this fanfic... So that's all.

HAPPY READING!