chapter 1

BELLA SWAN P.O.V

I beseeched Edward not to abandon me, but he had already departed, and I was left all alone in the woods at night.

I wandered through the woods, attempting to find an escape, but it seemed futile. Eventually, I stumbled over a branch and collapsed on the ground with my eyes shut.

I witnessed a large black wolf and recognized it as Sam Uley. I gazed at him and realized that he had imprinted on me. Sam transformed back into a human and dashed towards me, kissing me, declaring that I was his true love forever.

Sam carried me to his house and placed me on his bed. I started to giggle, and he smirked. "Babe, what are you giggling about?" asked Sam. "I'm giggling because you look so sexy, babe," I said.

SAM ULEY P.O.V

I started to kiss Bella's neck sexy and she started to moan. "Babe what are you doing ask Bella." I am claiming you as my female alpha I say".
All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and I started to sigh. Babe I be back I say."

Where is my daughter "Chief Swan asked." She is with me and I imprint on her "I say."

After Chief Swan departed, I closed the door to my bedroom and began expressing my love for Bella, my special someone. Our intimate moment was filled with passion and affection. The connection between us grew stronger as we shared this intimate experience. Our love for each other was evident in every touch and kiss exchanged.

Oh my love this feels so good "say Bella."
Good my love "I say."
When a few hours past Bella went back home and I went on patrol.

BELLA P.O.V

Dad I am home "I yelled."
You s lut I will kill you u" says drunk Charlie."

But dad " I say in tears."
Then my father slap me and push me to the ground  hitting me super hard.
Get out now "yelled by Charlie."

As I ran and ran I knocked on Sam Uley's door. Sam opened the door and saw me crying.

Babe what's wrong "asked Sam."
M my dad Charlie h he call me a slut and he pushes me and hit me and I ran out "I say." Baby stay with me ok my love "say Sam."