Title://Calm_Before_The_Storm.md2

Heartbeat on a Hard drive!

First part of Heartbeat, if the line above didn't make that obvious enough. Read, vote, do whatever. I don't control you.

Murder Drones is owned by Glitch Productions, Serial-Designation-Zero is owned by me, I guess?

Normal Speech
Thoughts_POV / File Running
(Action)
Echo / Controlled_POV
Unknown_POV
[TITLE / PERSPECTIVE / SCENE CHANGE]
[AUTHOR NOTES]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[PLAY_SONG: //LET_ME_OUT.mp3]]
[[CREATOR: APANGRYPIGGY]]

"I WAS TRAPPED INSIDE"

The scene changes to Zero tampering with Uzi's railgun. The two were talking together as both had smiles on their faces.

"BURNED ALIVE"

At the Drone Spire, N tried to attack the two drones. As this happens, Zero's right eye glitches to red, as the Absolute Solver spins around metal scrap piece. Uzi aimed her Railgun at the Disassembly Drone.

"THOUGH IN THIS CODE NOW I RESIDE"

Uzi and Zero watch the sunset. Uzi's visor glitches yellow as a holographic green rabbit glitches into existence behind Zero.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLINK"

Uzi, N, and Zero search the utility tunnels as a large robotic centipede slithered out of focus in the background. The trio turned to the creature only for it to be gone.

"YOU AND I WILL SYNC"

The creature from before returns as it had J's head. Around this monstrosity were multiple camera's with glowing yellow eyes. They glared at the trio as they slowly stepped back.

"GLITCH BY GLITCH, PIECE BY PIECE"

Uzi and Zero followed behind Doll and Lizzy. Both looked nervous as Doll's eye glitched to the Absolute Solver briefly. Lizzy and Uzi don't notice it but Zero does, his left eye glitching into a blue Absolute Solver.

"RECONNECT, I GUARANTEE"

N danced with Zero, who swapped between her and Uzi. Doll, using the Absolute Solver, attacked the three. V was pinned in the background as they fought Doll. During this Uzi's eye glitched to a purple Absolute Solver.

"OH, I'M SO TWO-FACED"

Zero's visor glitches purple as he falls to his knees, the rabbit whispers in his ear. His visor reads "HIGH TEMPERATURE"

"YOUR SOUL WILL BE ERASED"

In the cold forest, Zero walks around, metallic rabbit ears on his head with bat wings and his wolf tail in his back. He was grinning larger than what should be possible as his eyes were purple with the Absolute Solver in his visor.