Prologue (+ Playlist/Tracks)

•••

"Till death do us part." He said that once, only to part a year later.

She sat on the metro, her head on the window. She watched as the lit up buildings passed, her eyes stained with tears. She had returned from work, it was 8:26pm. She opened the door their shared apartment. When she met eyes with him, there was another woman. She had shorter hair, she was prettier than her but seemed as if she was already 7 months pregnant. In a matter of seconds, the puzzle pieced together.'He's been cheating for over 8 months..' They've been dating for only a year but she gave him her heart, only for him to break it. All of that year gone to waste. She only stormed away, she didn't give him time to explain. She grabbed a bag, throwing essentials in quickly before running off. She had found the nearest metro station, only to get off at its last stop. That's where she is now. Getting off at the last stop.

<<Moon Seo-Yoon—Age 24—Female>>

<<Jeon Jungkook—26—Male>>

Hey y'all! Yes I am using the same character from Still With You because she also fits into this story

Hey y'all! Yes I am using the same character from Still With You because she also fits into this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story! The tracks will be below and you can find this playlist on Spotify!!

•••

-Tracks-

Riptide-Vance Joy
Closer-Jungkook
Seven-Jungkook
Airplane Pt.2-BTS
Anpanman-BTS
Austin-Dasha
Not the 1975-Knox
Sunroof-Nicky Youre
Sweater Weather-The Neighborhood
FRI(END)S-V
Who-Jimin
Belong Together-Mark Ambor
Atlantis-Seafret

•••

Add any more if you would like!! Enjoy reading Riptide!