beginning of the meeting

Missing is probably the right word for me to say or I feel like I should put it in this writing.

Your sweet smile is what I see when my eyes look at your lips, I don't say many words other than the words you are beautiful and may I know your name.

small eyes, white skin, black flowing hair typical of Chinese women were clearly visible in my eyes, polite words sounded beautiful to introduce myself... ahh, a dream or just a hallucination was the first feeling I remembered.

A week has passed since I got to know you and I can't help but notice that I'm starting to feel a sense of longing when I don't hear your stories, I feel like I want to hear you tell stories, joke or just share things you do every time.

Sometimes there is a fantasy of being able to find you or thinking about beautiful things with you in the future when I'm riding on my motorbike. That fantasy is too beautiful and too far away if it has to turn into reality.

It's been a matter of days since I've known you until I know your daily routine schedule, but there's only one thing that makes me confused..! you are beautiful, smart, have a company but you are alone there are 2 things I think about, don't want to and don't have time.

In the end I know that you were traumatized by what happened in the past after experiencing a divorce and that was ultimately what made you change your mind. There is nothing wrong and there is nothing wrong with all of that because it is a process of this way of life to provide learning so that you can be better. well later on.

So what's wrong with me that creates a longing that I myself don't understand why it can happen even though this shouldn't happen and I shouldn't have to experience this?

continued.....