★26★

Jungkook: World!!!!!

Before tae could shoot himself Jungkook run though him...and tried to took the gun from tae's but...alas...tae had already pressed the digger...and as you know once the bullet gets out of those pretty gun's it couldn't go back...and as a result Tae got shoot...

Jungkook couldn't save his world....nor hobi and felix could...

Everyone screamed in horror.......

Tae's body was about to touch the floor...but Jungkook caught him in the right time....at this point...jk was panicking ....Tae didn't lost his conscious yet....his eyes were half open... he holds onto you tightly,

jungkooks heart pounding as he looks at tae's unconscious face.*

Jungkook:hey...hey, wake up... WORLD!!!!!

he says, shaking you gently.

he feels a wave of panic wash over him as tae don't respond. he holds tae in his arms

Jungkook: *crying like kid* World!!!! *Cupping tae's face*

Tae: You a-all ca-n liv-e you're life's hap-pily no-w.... *painful chuckling* The problem ( he is meaning himself as a problem) is gone now..you all hate me anywa-ys...so i gue-ss... I dese-rve al-l thi-s..

Jungkooks hands tightening around taes as he listens to taes weak pleas. he feels a wave of helplessness wash over him as he hears taes desperate voice.

However he feels a rush of emotions as he hears your words, his heart aching for his "world " he never wanted you to feel like this, especially not towards him.He felt a pang of guilt and desperation at tae's words, and he quickly shook his head in reply

Jungkook:"don't say that...."

he says softly, his voice filled with sadness.*

Jungkook:"i...i don't hate you...i never have. and you don't deserve this...you de-serve so much m-more.." *sobbing*

he says, his grip on your hand tightening.*

Tae: do-n't leave me al-one.. ple-ase...not wh-en I'm dieing..

Jungkook:i'm here...i'm here. you're not going to die, i won't let that hap-pen...i won't let that happ-en wo-rld....

he says softly, trying to sound comforting even though he feels absolutely panicked inside.

Felix: *grabbing tae's another hand* Y-yes... *Crying* Y-you will be fine l-love...

Tae slowly closed his eyes... making all of them to panic more..

Jungkook: N-NO!!! WORLD!!! *Tapping tae's face to wake him up*  OPEN YOU'RE EYES PLEASE!!!  WORLD......*Crying*

he looks at tae's unconscious face, his heart aching and his stomach churning. he feels completely out of control and not sure what to do.*

Jungkook :"come on, wake up..." he says again, shaking tae slightly
wake up...please...

he says softly, pleading as he gently shakes tae's shoulders.*

Jungkook: *to yoongi* hy-ung.... Hyu-ng.... tell h-him to wa-ke up nah... He can't leave me like this.... I won't forgave him gor this ... He can't, *crying* he is my everything.... Everything....hyung... *Hiccups*

Jungkook is crying like a child..

Yoongi: * silently crying*

Hobi: *was about to touch tae*

Jungkook: *grinding his teeth* Don't you dare to touch him you fucker!!!!

Hobi: *crying* p-please don't do this to me Jungkook...

Felix: Hyung is right!! It's all happened because of you!!! *Crying*

Hobi: m-me?

Felix: Yes!

Hobi: Oh now it's all my fault huh!!

Yoongi: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!! IT'S NOT A TIME TO ARGUE!!! w-we have to save tae*crying*

Jungkook:please...please open your eyes world...I need you to wake up...

he begs, his voice breaking as he watches tae stay unconscious.

The ambulance has arrived..
which yoongi called earlier... They all took tae to the hospital....

The white suit tae was wearing was all dreanced in blood  looking at the suit you will think that the suit was never white... it looked like it was coloured red from the first...he was literally dreanced in his own blood...

In the whole ride Jungkook was looking at tae feeling hopeless and lost. he will run his hand gently over taes face, trying to wake you up.*

However .. they all has took the at the hospital.... right now tae is in OT  and they all are outside the OT room... Hoping for the best....

They'll are crying silently... But Jungkook was looking like a lifeless body.....for him....the pain of his heart will reduce if  only Tae opens his eyes again..

he was all silent... Yoongi noticed Jungkooks behavior...and sat beside his...

Yoongi: Jungkook..

Jungkook: *looking at tae with red shoot eyes* y-yes.

Yoongi: tae will be alright.... don't worry....

Jungkook: * controlling his sobs* hyung....*hugging him* *crying*

Yoongi: *small smile*  it's ok....be patient... everything will be fine...hm?

Jungkook: hm ..

After some times some doctor's came out of the OT...they all run through them....

Hobi: How-how is he?!?!

Doctor:....

Jungkook: *losing his shit* JUST FUCKING SPEAK!!!

Yoongi : clam down Jungkook!!

Jungkook: no like, look we all are dieing with tension and he, he is not even opening his mouth...

Doctor 1: *scared* sir... actually the operation was successful...but...

Doctor 2: but , his condition is quite critical...he lost a lots of blood...not just that...he got shoot not just but 2 time's....we got 2 bullets in his body...one was on his detinol ...and that's why his shoulder is fractured...

Doctor 3: but I gotta say...he is quite lucky.... The second bullet didn't touched his heart...but he is having a very high fever...we are trying our best sir.. but looking at him we can say that he is not trying to fight...it looks like he himself doesnt wents to be alive....but we will try...but as long his fever doesn't goes down we can't give me the high dose medicines.... which is very important for his improvement.......his body is so fragile right now.....

Jungkook: I don't care about anything... just bring back my world to me...!!!! Or you will see your death...!!!

Yoongi: please clam down down Jungkook!!! Please!!!

Jungkook: .....*glaring at the doctors*

Yoongi: can we meet him?

Jungkook: dare to say no...and see what I do...* Glaring at the doctors*

Doctor2: y-yes sir you can ...but 1 person in one time please...

Yoongi: *small smile* ok thanks you can go now....