Welcome!

Hello everyone, welcome!

So this book is for anyone who has a hard life, or is just frustrated, or you just need to get something off your chest.

So to start things off, we were going to share a few facts about either yourself or your family.

You can do one if that's more comfortable for you.

I'll start:

1. A weird fact about my family is that me, my younger sister, And two of my cousins are All born a year after each other.

Me: 2007, Leilani *(fake name)*: 2008, my sister: 2009, and Kainalu *(fake name)*: 2010.

2. Fact about my sister, she has a condition where if she looks at bright lights she starts sneezing uncontrollably.

At least this one is harmless.

3. Now this one is an embarrassing one, but if I'm not willing to reveal any of my most embarrassing, sad, angry, or regretful secrets.

Then I shouldn't write this book, so here we go.

I used to wet the bed all the way up till Third grade.

Yeah.

Well there's a few facts about me and my family, if any of you guys want to you can leave it in the comments.

I will dig around for anyone who tries to insult, bully, or makes anyone feel bad.

And if you read the description, then you know exactly what will happen if you do.

So anyways I hope everyone has and good day or night, and don't forget to love yourself.

BYEEEEEEEE!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️