• The date •

Narrator POV:

It was a very pleasing afternoon at 6:15 in the afternoon. The day was normal, no enemies, no interupptions, and no plans except for one. The whole day was cleared for a very special event, and that event was the first date of the new recently gay couple!

Floyd POV:

I was pacing back and forth thinking what could happen wrong on the date. "What if he sees someone he likes better then me and ditches me for them, what if I mess up something, what if-"

"FLO! CHILL DUDE! You will be finee!! Your the calmest out of all of us." Barb exclaims, "More like the most awkwardest!" I say panicking. "Floyd girl listenn, your overthinking!! Just take a chill pill dude its gonna be fineeee." Clay speaks, "Had you ever get a first date?" I point out, "uhhhh no.... but I had a bunch of hangouts with Viva!" Clay points at Viva. "Mr. Clay....... THOSE HANGOUTS WERE ALL MEETINGS ABOUT EXPANDING THE GOLF COURSE" Viva complains, "Oh wait when did you girls get here? Also, hi Poppy and Viva." Branch says. "Heyy Branchy!!" Poppy kisses Branch's cheek, "We brought something for you Floyd!!" Viva exclaims. "Oh? What is it?" I ask, "Well... Branchifer said you dress femine and that your a femboy soo... we wanted to get you to wear...." Poppy speaks excitedly. "THIS!" Poppy and Viva say, both of them were holding onto the most beautiful dress I seen so then I gasp.

(Pick one you want to imagine him wearing)

My brothers were shocked and I could tell they didnt know if I would wear this but with confused looks on their faces too, "isnt tht kinda emo?

My brothers were shocked and I could tell they didnt know if I would wear this but with confused looks on their faces too, "isnt tht kinda emo?.." John dory points out, "Hey I was mostly raised half of my life with the rock trolls so no complaining." I said. "Dont under estimate rock style square thing. Cmon emo strawberry lets go try it on!" Barb threatens John while pushing us into the closet with Viva and Poppy, the others wait outside for a bit.

Poppy did my nails and Viva kinda braided my hair while Barb helped me with my dress and the accesroies.

Nails: