Vr games

Y/n had been waiting hours for gaege to get off the game. She's just been reading and it's getting quiet boring. She was sitting there when she got a phone call from her brother narrator.

                               ( Answers phone )

Y/n - how may I help you brother
Nar - hey so you coming with juicy to Australia later     this week
Y/n - yeah why
Nar - okay good
Y/n - narrator what's going on
Nar - nothing, see you there sis
Y/n - see you there

                                    ( hangs up )

Y/n sat there confused, her brother was asking weird, but she went back to reading when she heard juicy come out.

Y/n - hey baby narrator is acting weird, you know what's going on
Juicy - umm no

Y/n looks up seeing juicy, drenched in sweat and she just stares. Juicy looks at her confused and wondering why she's staring, but then he realizes. He chuckled and looked at her.

Juicy - umm Princess you good
Y/n - umm what, yeah
Juicy - you sure
Y/n - yes
Juicy - well I'm gonna go get in the shower

Juicy starts to walk away when, y/n decided she wanted him, he looked so fucking hot, drenched in sweat, breathing heavy, making her want to do anything and everything he wanted. Y/n decided to stop him.

Y/n - umm gaege
Juicy - yes my love
Y/n - can you come here

Juicy walks over to her and stares at her waiting to see what she wants. Y/n got on her knees and looked up at him, like she was asking for his permission to suck his dick, to please him.

Juicy - what you want daddy's dick
Y/n - yes
Juicy - what do you say
Y/n - please daddy
Juicy - good girl

She unzips his pants, pulls them down and starts rubbing her hand on his dick through the boxers to tease him. He looks down at her, giving her the look, if you don't stop I will punish you. She takes his dick out and starts to slowly suck, trying to please him. But he wanted more then just a slow suck. He grabbed a hand full of her hair and started face fucking her, while her eyes started watering.

Juicy : be a good girl and take it my beautiful princess. That's it just breath, you can do it, ahh such a good girl.

He continues to fuck her throat, waiting for her either to tap out of or him to cum. That's when he felt that slight tap on his thigh. So he stops, he knows that mean she can't breath.

Juicy : you did so good princess, now you know what to do

Y/n exactly knew what to do, she went to the bed room and got undress. She layed on the bed face down ass up. Juicy walked in and just slowly moved his hand down her back causing her to twitch and squirm under him. He slaps her ass, to get a Moan out of her.

Juicy : god princess, your moans are beautiful

He slowly starts to go in, moving very slow to tease her. He heard a slight mumble come from her mouth.

Juicy - what was that
Y/n - faster please

He grabs her hair and pulls her up arching her back

Juicy - beg
Y/n - please daddy, ple..ase fuck me faster I need it
Juicy - do you deserve it
Y/n - yes daddy I'll be a good girl please
Juicy - alright I'll be nice

He started to go faster and slowing down when her knows she's about to cum. He's loving watching her squirm and moan under him. He can't help but want to make it worse. He starts speeding up and slapping her ass, to hear her beautiful moans. He groans, and just stares at her watching her unfold and submit to him fully. He finally realized he was getting to much so he fished and stoped. He grabbed a wet, warm towel to clean her up, as her legs are shaking.

Juicy - you okay baby
Y/n - yes my love
Juicy - good I didn't wanna run you to bad
Y/n - I loved it
Juicy - good but seriously I need a shower
Y/n - umm take me with please
Juicy - only for you

(I hope that's was smutty enough)