[ 22 ]..

Y/n : wake up

Y/n : wake up ..
*- she shake his shoulders he groans at her light voice.. suddenly waking up.. he feels his heart skip a beat.. he groans.. he feels her in his arms.. he suddenly feels filled with warmth.. a smile appears..- *

Jungkook : Haha.. yes love.. I'm awake..

Y/n : now get off from your bed did you forget you what you tell me last night .

* he grown and turned to face her he pulled her and embarrassed her *

Jungkook : don't disturb me let me sleep .

* she slaps his hand and freeing herself from his hug .*

Y/n : lazy ass .

Jungkook : what time is right now .

Y/n : its 5:00 o' clock.

Jungkook : why so early y/n ?
* he again sleeps but this time he laid on his stomach and with a second she sit on his back a little grown left from his mouth *

What are you doing wifey .
Ok ok we are going .

* a satisfied smile left from her mouth . She was so excited from the last night when he tell her that he will teach her how to use gun . He shake his body and with a second she fall on the bed . He laugh how she lost her balance and fall on . He turn his face toward her and there he saw her angry pout face he want to kiss her but he don't want to getting on her nerve because she look so angry . He tell her to change the clothes while smiling and there she run inside the bathroom with her gym clothes. He grown and got off from the and put his black t shirt. he always habit to sleep without any t shirt . He wait for her and after minutes she came . He look at her head to toe and twitch his lips corner upward . She tie her long hair into ponytail and yet its extremely looking so beautiful. He came closer to her while scanning her again because its rare to see her in gym clothes He laugh when he remember something. She tilt her head and asked him*

Y/n : what ? Do i look like a clown ?

Jungkook : where is your floral long dress which you used to wear when you go out every morning for morning walk ?

*- he laugh more and she look into her body and she know why he laugh . She don't wear any kind of working outfit in fact she always go out with her normal clothes-*

Y/n : so you are making fun of me ?

*- he noticed seriousness on her voice and clear his throat while looking at her *

Jungkook : oh come on DARLING let's go or else i will getting let for office .

* - he pull her and warped his one arm around her waist but she elbow him on his stomach and head towards the door he follows her behind .. he can feel excitement build up inside of him.. he watches as she walk towards the gym.. his eyes looking over her body.. his mind thinking how beautiful she look.. he groans.. he motions for her to move closer.-*