Chapter 23 | love

Abhimanyu was dumbfounded at her words. He thought that she loved Aditya, but here she was confessing to him just a few hours before his flight that he booked because of her.

Abhimanyu's brows furrowed, "what?.." Abhimanyu could only utter one word. Akshara looked at him happily, "I love you!" Akshara looked at him and yelled with her arms open in the air.

It was one of those Bollywood proposing scenes, then the guy goes to pick her up but here he was just clueless, he needed time to understand.

"I'm sorry I took time to propose but it was hard for me-" Akshara was cut off by Abhimanyu, "You- love me?.." Abhimanyu asked and she nodded with tears welled in her eyes.

His heart busted with emotions, but he was still confused. He took small steps towards, and she ran to him and hugged him.

A hug that meant life to her, and the hug that meant the world to him. His doubts and questions just converted in dust as she engulfed him.

Tears of happiness started to stream down his cheeks, he smelled her hair. The same lavender smell that she used all those years ago, the same smell that made him crazy for her & her hair.

He hugged her tightly almost making it hard to breathe for her but she couldn't careless. Both stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, and abhimanyu pulled away.

He could only stare in her beautiful eyes, he admired her face from close up. He slowly brushed her hair behind her ears, he leaned in but looked in eyes for permission and she leaned in and they both kissed.

The kiss for evidence of their longing, hurt, hate and mostly their love. It was like the world had stopped as soon as their lips touched.

Abhimanyu pulled away, he lovingly looked in eyes. Akshara just looked in his hazel eyes, rewinding back in her eyes remembering whatever happened in her life still she's in the arms of her man.

Abhimanyu's hands automatically made their way to her waist and her hands made their way to their assigned place, around his neck.

In their original place. Abhimanyu was feeling so many different emotions and all the emotions were just erupting so he again captured Akshara's lips.

This kiss wasn't like the previous one, this was hungry and rough. Abhimanyu's hand pinched her waist and Akshara let out a yelp, and his tongue saw the chance and took it by entering her mouth and exploring it a bit.

After what felt like 10 minutes Abhimanyu felt continuous tapping on his shoulders and it was Akshara whose oxygen level was just going down and Abhimanyu away.

Akshara took a deep and heavy breath, she gulped but the taste of metal filled he mouth. She touched her lips and saw a bit of blood on her finger tips.

He bit her lips. She looked at him shocked while he sheepishly smiled. No wonder she felt pain while kissing him.

"Don't worry, I'll fix this" Abhimanyu said, and sucked her finger tips and then her lips. "Mumma?" Abhir's voice interrupted their small 'session', and Abhimanyu pulled away quickly as abhir made his way on the terrace.

"Ha- ha Abhir?!" Akshara brushed her clothes and fixed her clothes. "Mumma where were you? I have been trying to find you for the past 10 minutes!" Abhir complained.

"Junior, what happened?" Abhimanyu knelt down to Abhir level. "I was bored." Abhir smiled, and Abhimanyu nodded.

"Come on junior, let's go play! wait where's ruhi? Go find her!" Abhimanyu said patting abhir butt and Abhir ran to find ruhi.

Abhimanyu stood up, cleaning his pants. He encircled his hands around Akshara's waist, "so let's continue?" Abhimanyu asked  leaning in and Akshara leaned back while blushing; and Abhimanyu nibbled her neck.

She got her self out of his grip and ran but his hand caught her wrist and he pulled her towards him, making her back collide with his chest; which she noticed has gotten more muscular.

They both danced under the moon's light, without any tune just the sound of fireworks indicating vidai was going to take place.

•••

The next day, Khushi was happily sent to her husband's home. Akshara was over the moon, whatever happened yesterday at the terrace.

As Akshara sat up, her phone ringed a notification. She happily opened her phone and checked the notification and it was Abhimanyu.

A smile appeared on her lips, he was asking to pick her up from her house. Which in this case is not a good option, because surely naksh mama will do something to Abhimanyu if he saw her and him together without any context.

So they decided to meet at a café in the afternoon, which made abhimanyu upset because he had to stay away from her for more 5 hours as it was only 10 am.

Abhimanyu thought why not utilise the time by going to the hospital. While Akshara was giggling like a school girl, she felt like she was back in her days dating abhimanyu.

But this time was different, a worried expression took over Akshara's face. It was about Abhir, she needed to inform him and clear about Abhir, Soon. Before he gets to know about it himself.

She thought she'll tell him in some days, when the right time come. "Akshu?" Kriti asked coming in the room, "great you are up! Come on, help me to take down the decorations and wake up abhir he isn't waking up by me" Kriti informed leaving the room.

While Akshara got freshen up, dressing up, wearing blue abhimanyu's favourite color. After that she went to help kriti.

•••

Abhimanyu was in his cabin, working on some files. When Akshara face comes in front of him, and things they did on the terrace came in front of his eyes.

He blushed like kid, and shy smiled took over lips. A knock was heard, and Abhimanyu cleared his throat to clear out the emotions.

"Come in." Abhimanyu said as the door opened, it was the nurse.

"Sir, the theater is ready." Nurse informed and left, Abhimanyu checked his watch and it was 11, meaning he still has time to meet with his Akshu.

He left to operate the theater, his mind still thinking about Akshu.

•••

AGGHHH IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

so please tell me how was it, this book was surprisingly a slow burn which i personally didn't expect because it fucking 23 chapter and they just kissed.

But whatever, a bigger bawal is yet to happen but I'm still questioning to make it happen or not. (Hint about Abhir's revelation)

Btw should I make this mature or not?? Because I'm somewhat lacking in that section 😞

Thank you for 7k views and for more chapters FUCKING VOTE BESTIES 🎀🤍

[ NOT EDITED ]
WORDS WRITTEN - 1147