Chapter 20

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
As soon as I Said yes he sat on his knees and I can feel his hot breath in my navel and stomach  making me shudder .

"Hmmmm" I moaned when he gently rubbed his haldi coated cheek on my bare stomach making me shiver under him .

I hold his tightly and when he start giving kisses on my belly making me closed my eyes in pleasure.

Suddenly he stand up pressed his lips on mine making me gasp in his mouth .

He start devouring my lips like a meal . He bit my lips which I open my mouth while taking it is a chance he enter his tongue inside my mouth testing every corner .

Suddenly I feel his both hand removing the sleeve of my blouse and in no time my blouse fell on the floor.

He broke the kiss and look at my face which become tomato because of shyness.

"You are beautiful jaana" he said and kissed my forhead.

And slowly his eyes fall on my bare chest . I didn't wear bra as the bra was attached to the blouse.

"Ahhh" I slowly moaned he touched my right breast. He held my hand and pinned my front to the sink facing the mirror .

I can see the reflection of ours in the mirror. He took some haldi in his both hands and slowly rubbed it on my both breasts making me close my eyes .

I shiver feeling the cold sensation in my sensitive part and a slow whimper left my lips .

"You are so soft baby" he said and place a wet kiss on my shoulder making me moan softly.

I slowly open my eyes and saw him still looking at my breasts with hungry eyes which makes my red cheeks more red .

"Jaan c-can I suck on them?" He said making me eyes widen while I become a tomato .

"But there is haldi over there" I said shyly.

"Idc" he said and turned me around about to take my nipple in his mouth but suddenly we heard a knock on the door .

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath and immediately took my blouse from the floor while Abhi help me in wearing.

After we both fixed our appreance we both come out from the barthroom while abhi went to the door to check it .

AUTHOR'S POV
-------------------------
"What the hell are you three doing here?" Abhi said with greeting face while glaring at Daksh , Arush and yash .

"I think we interrupt something" daksh whispered to arush and yash who nooded their head simultaneously while smirking at Abhiraj .

"Umm bhaiya every one is searching for you and bhabhi . Otherwise we will never interrupted your make out session" Arush said while smirking at abhiraj .

"Yes jiju and also we don't want to become uncles in such a young age" Yash said while our couple's face become red .

"Ah ahm Abhiraj you are blushing bro" Daksh Said giving a light punch on Abhiraj's shoulder.

"You three get out and we are coming" Abhiraj said and closed the door on their face .

He turned around and saw his fience is sitting in the bed while looking down .

He sit beside her and she immediately hugged him hiding her face in his neck.

"What heppend jaana?" He asked caressing her hairs .

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked while she immediately come out from his neck and shook her head .

"Then?" He asked cupping her one cheek .

"I-its just all this things are new for me that's why I am liitle nervous" she said and abhiraj smiled.

"Jaana I understand and truth to be told mere liye bhi yea sab Naya hai but you don't have to feel nervous . I am Abhi only your abhi your bubba" Abhiraj said while she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Now let's go everyone is looking for us" Abhiraj said which she nooded and both of them come out from the room .

Time skip
In saira's room

"You know one day I will kill your so called brother in law" Alia said greeting her teeth while Saira look at her with offended face .

"Why? Kya kiya hai mere sweet brother in law ne tumhe?" Saira said .

"Sweet and wo Chamgadar" Alia make a face .

"Btw you both look super cute together" Megha said which Saira nooded.

"Yeah I also noticed you both looke good together" Saira said and Alia look at them with weird face .

"If someone give me two options that marry him or burned by fire you know what I will choose burned by the fire but not him understand? And aaj ke bad yea kabhi much se nehi nikal ne ke hum dono attche lagte hai saath me" Alia said angrily while pointing her index finger towards them .

"Ok ok we will not calm down gurl " megha said trying to calm Alia down who is become red in anger .

"Idk why they hate each other so much?" Megha said to Saira as soon as Alia left for the barthroom.

"Sometimes some love stories start like this only" Saira said with a smile while megha agreed .

"Now let's get ready for the wedding yarrr" megha said and they start getting ready .

On the other hand abhiraj is waiting for his jaana who is taking extra time to get ready .

"Abhi wo dekh bhabhi" Daksh said and pointed towards a direction and abhiraj immediately look towards the direction but saw no one is there .

He heard Daksh laugh and saw him laughing while holding his stomach.

"Bhai you ate whipped" Daksh said which abhiraj glared at him .

After sometime

"Bhai wo dekh bhabhi" Daksh said pointing towards the direction where Saira was coming.

"Not again daksh" abhiraj said sipping his drink .

"Yarr i sware look there " he said when Saira start coming towards them .

"Daksh" abhiraj called him stranly .

"Ok as your wish I am going" Daksh said and left from there .

Abhiraj sheck his head at his bestfriend .

Suddenly someone placed their hand on his shoulder.  Abhiraj was about to shout at the person but stop immediately seeing the person who is not other than his beautiful fience.

"Abhi why are you drinking?" Saira asked ignoring his sexy look because he is wearing a black designer kurta with matching pants while a showl was warrped around his left shoulder.

"Abhiiii" Saira called him while our hero is still busy in drooling over his fience who is looking like a queen in red lahenga.

_________________________________________
Vote comment and follow please