4 - Maybe Trusting People is Not That Bad.

K. Aren

Good term is not the exact noun to describe between me and [Name].

Her usual barking and biting my skull and bone are still walking on those clear water surfaces.

The intriguing stuff is I never despise every action made by her.

It was actually fun to see her in the state of always being a mad chihuahua.

I mean look at her–!

Round shaped pair of orbs that could freeze the flowing water in the river because how cold and icy they send to everyone. Those inedible dumpling cheeks shaping her fair skin, in actual facts is the most cutest thing I ever seen.

I don't want to sound like a person who lose his moral value, sneaking silently onto someone figure but if someone ask me why I chose her.

I would proudly say because she is she.

Even she changes a bit.

But, does that matter?

Especially when she was pissed. Crossing her arms, followed by the rolling eyes like those rolling paintings on the wall and then puffing jellyfish. Then, shot the most dangerous bullet through her seasonal eyes into my part of soul.

Am I that down bad?

Despite, compared to our height, I won, obviously.

Besides that constant bad luck follows her tract of lifeline like some kind of train on the trails.

Behind all of those black luck of hers?

There is me.

I can't say more.

Her biting is flawless and I am super-inquisitive to tease her so badly.

Like a chihuahua.

It sparks some part beneath my consciousness to go beyond the ordinary border I limit myself of.

That hazard red warns part of mine.

Better keep that things away from her knowledge or I am gonna fucked up myself.

I don't know which one is harder to strain myself from at the moment.

Either to keep my beast side.

Or to stop my hard gripped from pulling the unknown man dirty soul out from his giant body.

That pastel bright head color tickles my nerves, freaking hard to rip it out and make it bald. It reminds me of my era of being the leader of delinquents.

"You think you can just leave after bumping into him because you said sorry?! "Woah! I think my arm is broken. It's gonna cost a million yen to fix it!"

How does it sound like another billion to fix your mental state, suck up student money because of your stupid thugs swindling habits?

Well, you could say I am going to spat that but I'm the difference person now.

A brush off is not worth breaking any single sense of your skin, you dipshit. Not even a thin cloth could tear up from just a simple touch. I should teach them some lessons so they wouldn't disgrace the society of the delinquent world.

But this guy? Totally the fungus in the bread.

"Are you listening to me?! Hurry up and hand over that million yen!"

How does my look to you? A corrupted government's son?

"Otherwise, you'll have to pay your own hospital fees!"