24

• AUTHOR'S POV -

AUTHOR'S POV -

"I can't believe, i will be Mrs. Deshmukh in a day, arav ji!" Sonali exclaimed while her eyes brimmed with the tears of happiness as she lay in the arms of the love of her life who smiled listening to her. Sonali and arav were seated on the balcony of her room while a blanket covered them to protect them from the cold breeze that touched their skins, making chills run through their bodies.

"In a day? You were mrs. Sonali Arav Deshmukh the day I laid my eyes on you, jaan." Arav said near her left ear sending shivers down her spine. Crimson hugged her cheeks while she turned her gaze towards her hands to hide her shyness from him. He, who already noticed it, chuckled while taking her hands in his and interlocking them just like the knot they were going to lock in a day.

The knot which will be the definition of their unbreakable bond of love . The knot which will give an official name to their love for the next 7 lifetimes. The knot which will give them the official right on each other for lifetime. The knot which will protect their love forever.

The knot of their immense love.

"This, this feels like a dream." Sonali whispered while her heart filled with different emotions which made it feel complete in the arms of her love. The man who filled her life's dull sky with bright shining stars of happiness. She never knew after her family, someone would fill that empty space of love. but the day arav entered her life, she felt the empty space being filled little by little every second, every minute, everyday she spent with him.

Meanwhile, Arav's heart's condition wasn't any less. The boy who always focused on his career, other than the dream of becoming an engineer since his childhood, was now focusing on his new dream, sonali. The boy who was never interested in this love thing, gave away his heart to a mere girl whom his parents introduced him to. The boy who never thought he would love someone so dearly that he won't be able to sleep at night without thinking about that someone, was doing it now. The boy who ignored all the prettiest smiles in the world, fell for a mere smile of a stranger who was just his arranged bride. The boy who thought this marriage was just an arranged marriage by his parents, ended up turning it into a love.

Sonali goyal, the only girl he laid his eyes on in his whole life, became his dream the day his eyes met hers. The day his heart skipped a beat for that killing smile of hers. The day his heart beat rose when she tugged that single strand of her hair behind her ears while being all shy near him. The day he gave his whole life to her with the commitment of spending his 7 lifetimes with her. The day he promised himself to always protect his fragile flower; her, which gave beauty to his empty and dull garden; his life.

The day she became his dream, he committed himself to her.

His fragile dream.

And now that he has finally achieved his dream as the love of his life, he was on the 7th cloud. Having her by her side, in his arms, feeling her warmth near his heart which was beating at an unknown pace, he too felt like he was dreaming. And he never wanted to wake up from that sleep if the dream was too realistic to feel every emotion of it.