Pain

As some of you may already know I have constant pain.
I've had a developing condition of pain getting worse and worse since I was 3 or 4.
I'm in pain as I write this.
I've been going to doctors for years and there are still is no proper diagnosis.
They said I have abdominal migraines but that doesn't cover all of my health problems.
I've given up asking my parents because they don't give a shit even though I'm constantly in pain.
I think it might be some sort of chronic pain. To give you an idea of what can happen I've pasted something from an article.
"Chronic pain can interfere with your daily activities, such as working, having a social life and taking care of yourself or others. It can lead to depression, anxiety and trouble sleeping, which can make your pain worse. This response creates a cycle that's difficult to break."
I had to refuse my friends offer of food so many times because my stomach hurt too much to eat it.
Pain meds don't work either.
I can't do physical activities because of it and my parents then call me 'unhealthy' as the reason.
And my parents try to link every single fucking health problem to anxiety and I'm fucking sick of it.
I had a headache for my entire school day today.