Daughter?

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them save. Or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Adelaide won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." Sophie threatened them, after having told them all about Addie being pregnant in the first place. 

"Wait, what?" Hayley asked, slightly scared for her new found sister. 

"Try it you bitch!" Addie yelled, about to attack the witch when Hayley grabbed her and pulled her back, not wanting Addie to get herself killed. 

"Enough of this

"Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said, not wanting them to hurt the girls and Klaus's unborn child. 

"No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules." Sophie said as everyone turned to Klaus. 

"How dare you command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies." Klaus told them all before he turned to leave, only for Elijah stop him. 

"Niklaus!... Listen." 

After a moment of silence Klaus turned back and looked at Addie. She smiled at him slightly, her eyes shining in understanding and love, knowing exactly what he was about to do. Not that he blamed her for it one bit. She was the one who told him to never let people use her against him, if it came down to it let her die. Not to ever let himself be used and manipulated for the sake of her life. 

"Kill her and the baby. What do I care?" Klaus said before he turned to storm out of the Mausoleum, only for a light to grab him, Elijah, their siblings, Marcel, Davina, Addie, Hayley and the Mystic Gang. 

When the light went away everyone turned to each other in confusion. 

"Nik!" Addie called, making her way to him. 

"Dell!" Klaus said, making his way to her as well, before the two hugged tightly. 

It was only a few minutes later when everyone noticed the group of kids standing a few feet away. 

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked them, frowning. 

Long story short the girl in front of them was Hope Mikaelson, Addie and Klaus's daughter from the future. She and her friends all brought everyone from the past to watch the future and bits of the past. 

And after Hope was done explaining everything it didn't take her long to run over to her mother and father and hug them both tightly. 

After a few moments of silence a voice broke the air. 

"I feel like I'm missing something." Marcel said, a brow raised at Klaus who sighed. 

"You must be Marcel. The witches hate you very much." Addie told the man with a smile. 

"The witches? Klaus what's she talking about?" Marcel asked, frowning in confusion. 

"The New Orleans witches are a bunch of dicks, Marcel." Hope told him before going over and bringing him into a hug, shocking everyone who knew who he was. 

"That's something I didn't expect." Rebekah said, frowning in shock. 

After a while longer everyone made introductions and made their way to their seats.