introduction 🖤 🦇𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝑶𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 🦇

Leona Odette. An intriguing and curious young girl from the tiny town known as Silver Ridge. She is quiet and has a laid back personality, and usually keeps to herself. She has brown hair and brown eyes, and has a messy inconsistent outfit style that she picked up from her mother. Traits sure are surprising!

Even with her quiet demeanor and calm personality, she harbours an obsession with anything out of the ordinary.

Someone thinks their neighbor's cat wants to run them out of the town? Leona wants to know all about it.

Someone saw an odd looking deer? Leona's investigating the woods.

Someone says they heard a strange noise coming from the towns antique store? Leona is going to see if it was just another raccoon in insulation.

Stuff like this was all normal to her, even if this is the fifth racoon she's found in the insulation! She still enjoyed exploring and letting her curiosity go to the vast expanse of her tiny town. As many of the townsfolk say, "curiosity always kills the cat!" Leona couldn't be bothered with what does or doesn't kill that cat! And as far as she knows, she's not that cat, shes the curiosity, and the cat is yet to be found. Unless it's a cute cat! Then she'll just keep it, no killing involved!

Little does Leona know that her curiosity could lead her to shocking secrets she never thought would be uncovered....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N) WHOO- MY THUMBS/ FINGERS H U R T

(A/N) WHOO- MY THUMBS/ FINGERS H U R T. Anywayyyyy, I hope this reaches all the people who like anything paranormal or weird things and all that fun stuff!! I really enjoyed writing this and creating this character, and I hope publishing this here will kinda help(when I say help I mean SHOVE!!) me with wanting to write more about this story!

Please keep in mind that I'm creating this without any plotting or writing this down (I know, please don't come after meee 🫡😭) but I'm definitely planning on at least writing down some settings and important details lol! Another thing is that there might not be consistent updates n stuff like that!! And it's not because I don't want to continue the story, I'm just lazy and probably don't have motivation for the chapters :/. 𖤐NOTE: NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE, AND I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN THEM!!𖤐

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT MY LOVELY ODDITIES🖤🦇 AND REMEMBER TO STAY HEALTHY, HYDRATED AND SAFE!!🖤🔮

𖤐 yours truly, Charlotte 🦇