GENIUS

˚.* ✩*.✧

GENIUS

________________

A Students without imperfections.
A nameless transferee.
In one room, they will bond and will make friends. But jealous filled their emotions
over the high level students.
No one knows who created the chaos inside the school. The GENIUS won't raise a ruckus that will ruin their reputation.

The crimes remained untold.

________________

MYSTERY THRILLER

Date Started: March 13 2024
Date Ended:
Status: On Going

________________

DISCLAIMER ;

This is pure work of fiction, any serious topics, businessess, events, places, and incidents are either the products of authors imagination or used in a fictionous manners.

Any resemblance to other novels, real names of people, living or dead, businessed, places, and events are purely coincidental.

This story belongs to Skiesoulxz of Wattpad. Plagiarism is a crime!

_________________________

WARNING ;

• contains bad words, adult and
inappropriate words that are
not suitable for lower ages.

• this books contains sensitive topics, physical violence, explicit sexual topics, profanities and disturbing mature contents that may be objectionable and not suitable for young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

• this is not a perfect story, kindly skip
if you're uncomfy.

• beware of typographical and grammatical
errors, I am still trying to improve my grammar so please bare with me.

• You may find or read some loopholes in this stories, because it is poorly written and impromptu; no proper outline or planning.

• any hates and insensitive jokes will be not tolerated, please be mindful of your comments.

• strictly no smuts, I'm not a smut writer
and I don't write smut and most of all don't ask for it, learn to respect the characters and the author.

• read at your own risk!
_________________________

Note: This story just come up to my mind after watching University War (Elite League)

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!