70.

After arriving home....

" Yoongi.. you're hurting me ..." Jm mumbled during yg dragging him to own room..

Yoongi grabbed his wrist with a very tighten grip..and pushing him with along ownself from down to up stairs..his anger is all over him and pushing jm to own room before locking it ..

" Wth are y'all looking at .. go rn ." Yg ordered own guards with blooded eyes..and gave shivers to them...

" And one more thing.. if anyone will want to see me .. just cancel that .. no matter how important will be that .. understand..??.." yg said those words before shut the door at their faces with no hesitation....
.
.
" I think... This day gonna be jm's bad day .. or we can say scared day always.. I wanna pray for him.. he is a good person with little attitude..." Mingyu said to other guard while coming from downstairs to ground and locked the main door of the mansion...this mansion is not less than any king's palace..
.
.
.
.

In yg's room...

"And you .. tell me .. what you did ..??.. huh...??.. you thought i don't gonna punish you..and you can do everything without my permission.." yg growling in deep voice after throwing him at bed ...and hovering over him...

"Jimin.. i'm talking with you .. say something..." Yg tapping on his face and make him awake with little consciousness...

" Yoongi.. i know you don't gonna believe me .. if I say you something now .." jm mumbled with half opening eyes and trying to simple breath.. but because of the weight of yoongi ..he is struggling with every single breath...

" Yoongi move away.. i can't breath like this..." Jm pushing him little away.. but failed because of dizziness..and .. looking at him with teary eyes..

" I don't want any drama .. you said .. move away.. or you wanna sleep with that club guy ..huh ...tell me ..." Yg shouting and pinned his hand over his head ..

" WTF.. Mr min you're fucking controlling me .. i don't endure it anymore..." Jm crying the very first time after his father death ...

" If you loves only my body .. then just take it ..what you want .. but please try to listen others first..." Jm sobbing hardly and move own face at one side and looking away from yg's eyes ...and not struggling with tighten grip of yoongi...

" How could you say that ..??.. you think I'm also slut like you...huh .??.." yg shouting and forced jm to looking into own eyes and squeezed his jawline with one hand ..

" Then tell me... What is the difference between you and that club guy...huh .??. You also hurting me like him.." jm's painful eyes saying yg that he already fall for him but yg is not pro in this field..

" And watch your words.. Min yoongi.. you don't have any rights to say all this stuff.. " jm again trying to bold and looking at him without even single blink..

" I think.. if he was throws that acid on me .. you'll leave me in peaceful life .. from when you came in my life .. i only saw and face difficulties and you just want my body.. Mr.min you just want my body..." Jm grabbing his collars and continuesly back and forth him ...

" Tell me ..be honest...you gonna left me ..yes .. if that acid poured on me...and .." jm is in between in his sentence..but yg .. kissed him in anger ..until his low lip starts bleed and yg's saliva turned into red ...
.
.
.
.
" Oo.. so ..so... You thinks i ..i .. only loves your body like others...huh.. it may be possible... If you're not Mr.park jimin.. " yg turning back from kiss and breathing heavily but jm is still in eye closed position and frowing with fear of yoongi..

" I also don't understand.. how ..how i could fall for a idiot like you.. Mr . Park jimin ..." Yg's tears are not in his control now .. yg just get up from him... Because he don't wanna show him that jm is his strength but at the same time .. jm is the only person he could cry for .. yg never cried for anyone after his parents death till now ...but jm only have urge to this..

" I don't wanna control you babe .. but i don't wanna you be in danger.. because you're the only reason I lives .. without you I must be died till now ..." Yg mumbled but jm is too close to hear this... He just hugging him from back and sobbing hardly...

" We are each others reason.. each others need .. each others desire..." Jm replied in calm voice ..

" Jimin you know.. you're the only living thing .. I'm obsessed with .. so... I don't know how to make you happy .. " yg said all those words which are enough to clear things up between them ...

" I know... Don't worry..I'm just happy with the fact that I have you .. in every situation, in every time ..when I needed you the most ..." Jm get up from bed and sitting in his lap comfortably and around own both arms to his neck ...

" What was happened.. if you weren't reached me at perfect time ..huh..??.. then probably.. i wasn't supposed to be preety like 'your jimin..'.. " jm looking at him with serious gazes ...

" Whatever, but You are mine baby ...and the couple of an angel and devil is always a perfect one ..." Yg wrapped own arms around his waist and start licking him from his tattoos..
.
.
.
" You know i love you , very much ...huh...??.." yg just asked him in between the process...

" I always been aware .. I'm very good in recognising the people's intensions .. and if you never gonna tell me ..i always knew it .. because your eyes are too simple to read .. these told me already before your mouth..." Jm replied with a smile ...

" But my mouth..is also good to left someone breathless.. and moaning my name so loudly, you wanna test it ...huh..??.. whatever i'll give you free trail..." Yg sucking him from all over his neck and jawline..before reached the lips...
.
.
.
" I'm sorry jimin.. I was in monster mood that time..i didn't realise that i bitten you .. " yg trying to explain him everything..but jm ..

" Oo fuck it .." jm just pulled him from his back neck .. and start kissing on his lips .. until his wound in worst condition..there is a big hole now because of their teeth...

" I think we should stop now ...i gonna find some balm ..ok.." yg Just placed him on bed like a little doll and finding ointment box...

" What i mood ruined words ..." Jm mumbled and again lying at bed and watching yoongi like there is no tomorrow...