CHAPTER 3

NEXT MORNING

NEXT MORNING

She showered, put on clothes appropriate for breakfast, and went downstairs to be met by her maids.

"Good morning, ma'am," she said, and one of her maids bowed to her.

"Good morning, but do not bow in front of me; I am younger than you all, okay?" she said as she took a seat at the table.

She picked up her phone to make a call, and the maids smiled at her comment before starting to serve her.

"Hey, meet me at xx restaurant, okay?" she said, then hung up and started eating her breakfast.

Conversely, Jeon jungkook, who is sleeping in bed without a shirt on, was startled awake when his phone rang and he picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello," he uttered in a sleepy voice.

"Hey bro," Asher said as he signed.

"What happened, Ash? He sighed, "I am sleeping," and fell back to sleep.

"Hey, What is the name of the girl that you screwed up? I overlook it? Asher uttered the name while recalling it.

"Y/n Aurora!" JK stated, rolling his eyes.

Asher grinned, "Yeah, I discovered that her friend Scarlett is participating in the race. I was going to do it, but I didn't, so now I am going to participate when I saw her name to get your revenge."

"That is my Ash, do it and you will succeed; I have faith in you," he declared with pride.

"Will you come or not?" inquired Asher.

"Why not? If it is Aurora's or her friend's defeat, I will come see it for sure "He laughed ominously.

His door opened with a loud bang, and he turned to face his sister Jeon Marie, saying in a frustrated tone.

Do you lack manners or are you unable to knock? With rage, he uttered

"I know the whole house is mine, and I will do whatever I see fit. Where is your car key, though? " Marie enquired as he gave her a funny look.

Are you requesting a key? Alright, Jeon Marie is requesting something extremely uncommon, correct? JK said, mocking her.

It is not unusual since I am curious as to what is mine. As JK raised his eyebrows, she said

"Is my car yours? Are you deranged? JK rolled her eyes and spoke.

She said as JK signed, "Do not overthink because I am asking for the keys of my car that you took yesterday."

He pointed to the table and said, "There at the table."

As she turned to go, she noticed and grabbed the keys.

Marie gave her a death glare but she fled, saying, "At least wear something, do not have to show your real side, begger."

He checks the phone, which is on, and sees that Asher is online.