INTRO

You must have heard the phrase!

What Kim Jisoo wants, Kim Jisoo gets.

This story will take you through the path of Obsession of Jisoo which ruined many lives.

She even though forcefully married Kim Taehyung  and claimed him as her's but will she ever be able to claim his heart?

Jisoo not only married him but also forced her step-brother – Park Jimin to marry Taehyung's sister – Kim Jiya.

Mr. Park Mingyu and his second wife aka jisoo's biological mother park Julie both died in an accident which was a murder. Jimin was only 12 at that time and jisoo was six, but still he took over the position which their uncle tried to takeover and gave a new turn to Park Industries.

He loves and adores his sister the most in the world, she is the only family he have. And his whipped behaviour for his sister made jisoo a spoiled brat who wants everything on which her eyes fall.

Jisoo is a badass queen who never think about what others think, she does whatever she want. While Taehyung is the person who thinks about others and is really kind-hearted.

But he really dislikes a person who is ignorant and arrogant towards others.

+++

Jimin is a person who never wanted to fall in love with anyone nor did he want to give a place in his heart. He just wanted to focus on his only family.

But like every stupid human being he also fell in love, but as always, beimg a fool in love got cheated by that gold digger and ended up being heartless for love.

He now only cares for her sisters happiness and ready to do anything she ask him to do.

Jimin also have a dark personality which I'm sure no one wants to face

+++

Jiya was bullied in her past life, since she used to live in hostel people there usually harass her saying unwanted daughter of kims which had leaded her to get trauma. She is claustrophobic, nyctophobic and also afraid of being alone.

When kims specially Taehyung came to knew about their princess they immediately reached her but unfortunately whatever treatment they do they couldn't erase the trauma which is imprinted in her mind.

So they all decided to not to leave her even for a second or else she would get panic attack.

+++

No one knows one thing about jisoo that deep in her heart she is the most caring person but it just needed to be discovered by giving her love and affection of a family.

+++

Taehyung have a particular ideal type and a weakness, which is not his sister.

______

So everyone! Are you ready for

FORCED 🌹💍❤️ MARRIAGE !!!

_____

MAIN CHARACTER

Kim Taehyung

Kim Jisoo

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

Kim jiya

(You can imagine any girl or yourself if you want)

________

So yeah this story will have two main leads, reason? Because this story will be a toxic one.

I always wanted to write a toxic book but i don't want to show toxicity between vsoo.

So yeah I'm fulfilling my wish..

COMING SOON...💜