You, Me & The Sky

27

Adele was bent over the dresser, carefully outlining her lips with nude shade while Julia was knotting straps over her back. She was donning a champagne-coloured full-length gown that had a belt around its waistline. The dress was straight away made up of satin adorned with sequins, catching the light beautifully and making her shine like a star. Once she was done applying pinkish-nude lipstick, she perched on the stool and Julia helped her slip into her metallic stiletto as she wore her jewellery—diamond earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet—on her skin, letting them sparkle in the light. Her hair was styled wavy and cascading over her left shoulder. All and all, she was looking breathtakingly stunning.

Once perfected, she glanced at her dolled up face through the mirror and sported a striking smile. For him. Only for him she had bejewelled herself. After all, she was going on a formal dinner with him for the first time after their marriage. She had to look pretty and high-spirited for his reputation.

"You are looking marvellous, ma'am, I can't take my eyes off you," Julia complimented her as she straightened her hair strand behind her right ear. Adeline flushed, glancing down and biting the insides of her lips. She snuck a glance at herself again and found her words true. She was radiating with glow and warmth. The glint in her orbs was beaming intense. Her cheeks were naturally flushing and her skin was twinkling like one happy bride. Satisfaction was all over face. She was happy with him and it was pretty much visible in her body language. This all was brought by him—Enrique.

Daisy joined the duo and told Adeline they were leaving in a few minutes.

Adeline took the note and hastily spritzed the perfume on her collarbones and wrist. Her eyes shut in delight as she got struck by the fragrance. He had sent this for her with the dress and all accessories. She exhaled blissfully. Sweet vanilla and roses. What an intoxicating fragrance. She smiled in gratification and slowly opened her eyes. His choice was amazing. That made her fall for him even more.

"Ma'am, they are asking for your presence downstairs," Daisy brought her back from her daze as one of the guards conveyed her the message.

Adeline blinked, flicked her eyes at her through the mirror and nodded shortly. She took the clutch and sashayed her down to the driveway. She was sore from their last session. With every she took, she felt him inside her, emptying her, filling her. He had left a taste in her body. Her body had passionately memorised the delicious pumps of his cock into her core. Every time with him would leave her craving more. She clenched her thighs and cleared her throat when she saw a black SUV parked in all its elegance. Her heart thudded when it hoped to see him sitting inside the car. She got excited and nervous. Excited to see him after a long time and nervous to see his reaction when she would come in his line of sight. Would he like it? Would he like her efforts that she had put for him? She hoped he would.

With high hopes in her heart, she neared the car. The guard beside the backdoor opened it for her. She nodded at him with a side-glanced and merged inside.

The very first thing that hit her was the warm ambience with a stench of cigar. The second her eyes darted at the two men who were none other than his boss and his right hand. Her heart immediately dropped when she didn't find him inside. With a gloomy look, she settled opposite the boss' seat. She threw a furtive glance at him. He was smoking cigar without a care in the world while scrolling on his phone. As he puffed out the smoke in the air, the thick smoke itched her throat and she began coughing.

Kieran's gaze darted at her. A flurry of agitation hit him as he realised his smoking was causing her uneasiness. Without giving away his concern, he nonchalantly beat out the half-smoked cigar and pressed a button that activated an indoor air filter. In a few seconds, the mild irritation in her throat settled down.