It Was Him All Along

32

Adele gasped when he abruptly yanked her trousers down. Her cheeks heated the moment she heard the tear sound. He ripped her panties and pulled them off her skin. Kieran brought the torn underwear to his nose and snuff it. He sighed out in relief and shoved it in his pocket. He loved collecting her private garments, it would always help him whenever she wasn't with him. Just like an hour earlier, he fucked her white cap but he wished it could help him. If that thing had, he wouldn't have been here.

He leaned close to her ass and put an open mouth kiss right above her crack. Adele's back straightened over the soft contact. His mouth glided to her spine while filling her soft skin with butterfly kisses. He kneaded her asscheeks for a few moments before parting them away and driving his fingers to her asshole. He rubbed her hole till he reached her nape and guided his fingers to her pussy again.

Adeline breathed heavily as she prepared herself again for a finger-fuck, but instead of his fingers sinking into her, he grabbed her hands from the other hand brought them to his pants' button. He made her undo the button and pull the zip down. Adele gasped when her hand mistakenly bumped into his bulge. It was thick and pulping hot even through his boxer's fabric. Kieran pulled her hand close to his bulge and made her cup it. He rested his chin over her shoulder and started rolling his hips for his monster to twitch in her tiny palm.

Her heart accelerated more as he ate her neck. After giving her a fine hickey on the crook of her neck, he pulled away and whispered. "You never fail to get me this greedy, I'm a fucking cum-needy for you, my doll," He couldn't understand why he was this way with her. Why he couldn't control his emotions whenever she was around. She always brought his true emotions out, those he thought he lost them. It was amusing but also dangerous. The feeling of genuineness was worth dying for but he could not have himself desiring her all the time. This wouldn't be good for them. Especially when she didn't know who had been with her all this time.

But could his heart understand it?

No. Rather it was begging him to make love to her, begging to dirty her with his tongue and fill her womb with his seeds. Since that day when he caught her playing with the kids, he couldn't stop thinking about having babies with her. She was so adorable, so innocent. Her giggles, her laughter when she tried catching that boy. It was forcing him to breed her, which he did. And that was wrong too. He couldn't afford getting her pregnant, but his desires were taking a toll on him.

Once he was done teasing himself with her palm, he made her pull his boxers. His cock sprung out like an erected wood and poked her asscrack. Kieran's heavy gaze dropped to the sight. He gulped and resisted the idea of fucking her ass. Maybe he would someday but not today. Right now, he would take her tight pussy and fill it with his seeds. She was making him do it. She was making him rush all his plans, just to make her his soon. He couldn't fucking wait anymore. A week without her. Fuck, dying thousand times was better than being away from her.

He gripped her wrists from both hands and put them on the table. With his knee, he parted her thighs and adjusted himself right behind her entrance. With one sinkable gulp, she took his thick shaft and stirred under him. Her pussy walls squeezed him just perfectly, he grunted out and pushed himself more into her. It was still a struggle to bury all of him. She gasped and jerked forward when shoved his length. She felt his massive length twitching in and out of her. She bit her lip, it felt so good. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss him and his touch.

He was giving her time to accommodate his thickness when she deliberately clenched her thighs and squeezed his cock. Kieran grunted out in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck, baby, you really in mood to play," He cooed. First, she showed him stars in the sun with her angel-like body, and now, she was teasing him. This woman was really doing him things. Never had he anyone playing with him this way. He had always been a control-freak, but with her, he always felt easy. He let things happen naturally with this minx.