bio's

Hi my name is Aleayah Alsina yes my dad is august alsina i am from new orleans and my eyes change colors and i get bullie by mindless behavior i have 7 brother's I get straight a's so u can say i am a nerd .
Aleayah p.o.v
I woke by my alarm clock going off ugh i got up and took a 25 minutes shower and got dress in red crop top white skinny jeans and red and white jordans and i put my braids in a bun nd grabbed my iphone,and backpack and headed down stairs and seeny dad hai daddy hay baby girl i gave hom a hug and kiss and walked to the bus stop then the bus came and i seen my bullies it was no more seats except the on by prod i just kepl walkin until prod put his hands around my waist wha do i want i said then her slaped me don't talk to me like that he said yeah ok the he pushed me. Then we pulled up to school i got off and wnt to my locker when i was about ro close the door i was pushed into the lockers and punches going to my face then i am beening pushed down the stairs and after that everything went black.
Roc p.o.v
I was beating Aleayah then i pushed her down the stairs than i ran to see if she still had a puls she did so i went and got the nurse and they called the almbunes and she was rushed in and they said I can't go back there so i went to the wating room few minuets later August alsina came runn8n and 7 other boys.

August p.o.v
I was in the studio until a got a call from the school and they said aleayah has been rushed to the hospital when they said that my heart was broken I called her brothers and told them then went to hospital and.

Wha do u think happen ? Luv u guys