Chapter 1

Autumn and her boyfriend are sat, waiting for results to come back. Aut was shaking like a leaf tears pouring down her face, the nerves were really starting to get to her. Winter held onto her arm to comfort her as she cried, she leant her head on his shoulder.
'It's ok my love, I'm here,' Winter whispered in a gentle voice, he tried to be strong for her he didnt want to make her panic. The doctor came back with the results, her face frowned then looked at the couple. Autumn was still in extortionate pain, and you could see that on her face when she looked up at the doctor. Winter kept his head down and squeezed his girlfriends hand in fear of the worst. The doctor told them the news.
You've had a miscarriage miss Knight. She stood their for a moment.
Aut immediately broke down in disbelief not even able to blurt out a word, sobbing as she sunk her head into winters lap and closed her eyes to cry. The doctor left the room so Winter and autumn can have time on their own to gather their feels.

Winters face dropped when hearing the news, but with the love of his life already in pure distraught he sits there almost numb and ran his fingers through her curled hair, while tears slowly run down his face onto Auts thin green jumper. Autumn feels winters tears soak though her jumper onto her arm. She flinched and quickly opened her eyes worriedly and slowly sat up to the point she was face to face with her boyfriend. He was zoned out staring at the ceiling trying to conceal his damp face drenched with tears.

'I'm so sorry my sweet, its my fault I really didn't want this to happen' Aut cried
She seemed so disappointed in herself.

'Darling don't say that-' Winter whispered in a gentle tone,aut dropped into winters lap and whimpered for hours.

Winters pov
I attempted to comfort her dozens of times but my heart was in my throat, I  couldn't mutter a word. So I  just held onto my love until she was ready to move.

* Eventually Aut sat up and mumbled still in a teary voice 'can we go home darling?' They stood up and Winter wrapped an arm around Autumns waist like a comfort blanket and walked with her at her pace to the car. *
Winters pov
I have to keep strong for her if she sees my upset that will only make things worse.
I put her seatbelt on for her, shut the car door and got in the drivers side.

The hospital is about an hour away in the car, Aut fell asleep straight away she was exhausted, from crying and from the amount of pain shes in.

Winter lay his hand gently on Auts thigh to let her know she's secure and he's there.

Winters Pov
Once I realised the love of my life was asleep I let out a sob, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Of all things I really didn't want Aut to see my cry again, she's so caring but right now she needs cared for and i need to show that because she deserves the world.

I cant stop think about the way her face lit up when she first saw the positive lines on the pregnancy test that moment is still engraved in my memory. She screamed 'WINTER IM GOING TO BE A MUM'
now all the happiness she had has been shredded to pieces now that the babies gone.

I really can't handle my love losing her spark all over again, she's been so looking forward to having her very own little one to protect and take care of forever, we've spoke about it an uncountable amount of times.

She had already picked out outfits to take baby home from the hospital in, she especially love the baby onsie that was dotted in little bears she had everything pictured for the day. We worked together to create the most homely adorable little nursery room for our baby to feel safe. Most importantly it will have had a beautiful woman ready for motherhood for the first time. My heart aches for her.

My girl will probably wake up later in disbelief when she remembers what we got told today. Aut half woke up and muttered
'Winter'
'Yes my love' I reply in a croaky torn voice, still really shaken up.
'I love you, I'm sorry'
I looked over at her in worry, she fell asleep before I had a chance to answer bless her.
I repeated her words in my head in her voice dozens of times before deciding to reply under his breath.
'I love you darling, I'm going to take care of you my love'

Aut heard